The online racing simulator
#1 - FIS
Report ID 20132
Does somebody know, why still i cant race? It is MID Term Ban (30 days) from 06 oct 2008. Its more than month now and i still cant race
#2 - J@tko
Quote from FIS :Does somebody know, why still i cant race? It is MID Term Ban (30 days) from 06 oct 2008. Its more than month now and i still cant race

Mid-term = 3 months IIRC

Short term = 30 days.
Quote from J@tko :Mid-term = 3 months IIRC

Short term = 30 days.

Jack fails. Short term=3 days, and mid-term=30 days. Anyway the ban starts only when you try to connect yourself to a CTRA server(not when the admin ban you) so I guess that's why you still can't race on CTRA.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Jack fails. Short term=3 days, and mid-term=30 days. Anyway the ban starts only when you try to connect yourself to a CTRA server(not when the admin ban you) so I guess that's why you still can't race on CTRA.

Short Term is only 3 days??????

I'm gonna go wreck joe next time I race then
#5 - VoiD
Quote from FIS :...Its more than month now and i still cant race

Report Key..!

Quote :Note: Bans, when issued, do not take effect until the reported driver next joins a CTRA server. The ban then commences and runs its duration from that time onwards. Therefore, the date that a ban was issued on a report is not necessarily the day that the ban came into effect.

Last Raced: 15/10/2008... so 6 days to go I guess

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG