The online racing simulator
It is a lot cleaner in S2 servers. Still like many already stated there are several servers wich arent really well managed. If you want a clean race go to CTRA, with a system for yellow flags, admins etcetra.
DMR server gives you also good clean racing.

2 kinda of servers were you really can have a good battle and clean races with friendly people. Respect is keyword I guess in S2. I played many years the demo. But when I switched i noticed a great difference in respect and crashing. You cant expect to find a server which you like in a instant. There a zillion servers in S2 out there. Just need to find youre kinda of server.
Oh hey Niels! I didn't know it was you who congratulated me yesterday on the dMr server I didn't know you changed your nick to Cueball, so I thought "do I know this guy? " Good to see you're in a respectable team such as RSR I remember you from my early days in LFS (only last year, lol) on the CTRA A server, before the X-system was introduced

See ya on track!
My experiance of S2 is that there is always a good race to be had. You do of course get the idiots, the young'uns and the numpty's but you get them anywhere. What you do have in S2 servers are well attended admin run servers that are well maintained. It doesn't take long for a known or new crasher to get the boot and banned.

Toleration of bad driving is far less lenient on the higher ranked servers. I race the GT's mostly, and the CTRA system is a great way to get your racing up to code and progress through the cars. Redline racing are another good server system and is Conedodgers. There is some great clean racing to be had out there, even if the occasional Nooblet ruins your day every once in a while.
Quote from CONEBEAST :hi all

just downloaded the demo today an ive been thrashing it with my g25 for a few hours

i come from console racing (forza 2 , gt5p , f1 , grid etc) but after growing tired of the usual console crap of people not racing properly smashing u off the track in the 1st corner , slamming on the breaks when ur in a slip steam or swerving offline to block your pass (gt5p ps3 ) etc etc

ive started looking to pc racing sims for my fix , 1st stop LFS

ive been enjoying the demo but found the same immature smash derby racing im looking to escape , now i know its a demo an most of the people playing are new or kids who cant purchuse the full version

but PLEASE tell me it gets better in the full version

are there servers with full racing rules , peneltys for reckless driving etc when ive purchused a full licence ? after some good fun clean racing is all

cheers
Conebeast

Mate check out the Aussie servers, you will find league racing at www.ozbee-racing.com we cater for all levels, and will start handicapping soon. Get your s2 you wont regret it, we race nearly every Monday night.
People in demo or S2 who are not driving properly are going down to the banworld
yeah right... it pisses me off... im racing normally with bunch of a fast drivers over BL and still there are a few crashers who rams of you the road on purpose... if that is happening on S2 im not buying the game...
Buy the game and you'll see Nah, it's not bad on S2 servers. It's very rare to see someone who's truly malicious by intent, and they're usually squashed within moments. Crap and ignorant drivers of course do exist, but that's why you can race on servers that have admins on them.
Was watching CTRA servers on LFS Remote and i see their pretty good no big coalisions and no stupid drivers there.
The race geeks go on those sorta CTRA servers and stuff like that. All the crashers go to DD's and Banger races. There are also a few more drift servers and cruise servers (not many crashers there...)
What do you mean by race geeks?
Yeah i thought so well im entering my first league today my first serious race actually
and well see how it will go on... how drivers will act
those who say that people in S2 race properly should get a gun out and shoot themselves now...... i was told the same "omg s2 races are clean, no wreckers everything is cool" got the game joined the server, and guess what. got rammed at full speed in T1.....

same story yerterday, went on some CTRA, nothing to do, thought do some laps, this dude called Milan (yes i am going to shame him) is just going around ramming into everyone, ask S14 Drift, the kid took him out when he was in the lead..... and he says "i am just trying to race"

S2 is crap for pick up races, but its amazing for proper leagues, where wreckers are not allowed in.
Quote from DevilDare :those who say that people in S2 race properly should get a gun out and shoot themselves now...... i was told the same "omg s2 races are clean, no wreckers everything is cool" got the game joined the server, and guess what. got rammed at full speed in T1.....

same story yerterday, went on some CTRA, nothing to do, thought do some laps, this dude called Milan (yes i am going to shame him) is just going around ramming into everyone, ask S14 Drift, the kid took him out when he was in the lead..... and he says "i am just trying to race"

S2 is crap for pick up races, but its amazing for proper leagues, where wreckers are not allowed in.

Utter rubbish.

If there are shitty drivers on CTRA then get them reported and banned. Idiots don't last long in CTRA. Of course it happens occasionally, but it's the exception rather than the rule.

I also race on the Dead Men Racing server, which is always a great standard. Idiots are always swiftly disposed of.

RSR runs a great clean server as well.

CD have a good reputation as well, and Redline Racing get rid of bad drivers pretty quickly from what i hear. They also get rid of ..... ahh, i wont go there

Don't go making out that is some sort of wreckfest on S2 public servers, that a gross distortion of the truth. Find the right places to race and it can be cleaner than any public servers from any other sims that I've ever tried.

I've done thouasands of races in S2 and only encountered genuine wreckers on three occasions that i can recall.
#42 - VoiD
Wreckers aren´t allowed in CTRA too. Any proof of his actions? Where´s the report you should have filled? I can´t see any races for you on CTRA yesterday...don´t post nonsens.

http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=bulino+cz :banned
http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=Ivan+ST :banned
http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=Big+Daddy :banned
http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=Rudy+van+Buren :banned

Click on these infraction-quadrats to see more.

...just to give a few examples of reckless/wrecking driving style and the results. Driving on CTRA or established team-servers is proper racing.
Quote from The Moose :

I've never been called a "Race Geek" before. It's probably an apt title, I think i like it.

Be sure to include that in your sig!
#45 - VoiD
Hehe
Quote from VoiD :Wreckers aren´t allowed in CTRA too. Any proof of his actions? Where´s the report you should have filled? I can´t see any races for you on CTRA yesterday...don´t post nonsens.

http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=bulino+cz :banned
http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=Ivan+ST :banned
http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=Big+Daddy :banned
http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=Rudy+van+Buren :banned

Click on these infraction-quadrats to see more.

...just to give a few examples of reckless/wrecking driving style and the results. Driving on CTRA or established team-servers is proper racing.

yes i joined the server but never raced cos i saw no point with that kid ramming everyone..... ask S14 Drift he saw me yesterday.......
#47 - VoiD
Well, so stop moaning about bad driving in CTRA.

The $rep-thingie is there for a good reason. I´m pretty sure that "milan"-dude would be banned shortly if you filled a proper report.
I hope S14 Drift and other drivers reported him...
Quote from VoiD :Well, so stop moaning about bad driving in CTRA.

The $rep-thingie is there for a good reason. I´m pretty sure that "milan"-dude would be banned shortly if you filled a proper report.
I hope S14 Drift and other drivers reported him...

yes they did, but why shouldnt i be allowed to moan? am i not allowed to be dissapointed with those kind of people unless they ram me? never said CTRA is a bad server, its the best one around s2, but even they get idiots. Never said thats S2 its full of em, but every now and then you cant race properly because of them...
Quote from The Moose :

yeah ok maybe that xD

but it doesnt really connect to S2 being full of crashers. Anyway, yes S2 is milion times better than demo in every way you can think of. But its not perfect. end of

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG