The online racing simulator
Race1 Replay Archive empty?
Is it just me or the replay archive for Race 1 and date of Nov 6 is completely empty?
Same for me, it seems.
Seem to be some missing from the 5th too, I was on Race 1 and Single Seater 1 in the evening so it looks like the flow of replays stopped when the admins went out for their annual fireworks party.
#4 - SamH
Hmm.. damn

I think this must come down to a sharing voilation of some sort on the MPR. They should start appearing again now.

[edit] Gah! Okay, the problem is resolved again and the X-System is storing replays. That's rather unfortunate for reports filed in the last couple of days
Thanks Sam. Guess I should've posted about this earlier, then: since nobody had, I was hoping it would be a problem only affecting a limited number of users (=me )
#6 - SamH
Such is life! Not to worry

The CTRA website and the X-System are pretty reliable these days but they're both fairly complex and inter-dependent. Changes to one thing can occasionally have unforeseen effects on the other. Though I'm fairly good at tracking rammifications, occasionally I do screw up. If you see strange behaviour anywhere in the X-System, don't hesitate to post. If it turns out to be an isolated thing then that's no problem. If you spot a big problem early, all the better!
You're doing a great job on both, little flaws are nothing to worry about

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG