The online racing simulator
Well done Niki!
whoooo

nice result. Congratz
Quote from 5haz :Its an effort to get up there regardless, that place feels like it is 1000 miles from anywhere, you get to Chester and you think you haven't got far to go, but it seems to take hours hehe.

as i said before its only 10 miles for me but i can imagine it would feel a long way from chester if you weren't used to journey. on a good day i can do from chester to my house in mid anglesey in an hour and a half without going too fast.

i think it's the small roads at the end that allways make it seem longer, when i lived in wrexham and used to go to oulton the last 2 or 3 mles always seemed to take for ages
Grats, Miki.
#30 - 5haz
Quote from tinvek :as i said before its only 10 miles for me but i can imagine it would feel a long way from chester if you weren't used to journey. on a good day i can do from chester to my house in mid anglesey in an hour and a half without going too fast.

i think it's the small roads at the end that allways make it seem longer, when i lived in wrexham and used to go to oulton the last 2 or 3 mles always seemed to take for ages

No I mean it seems like it isnt much further once you get to Chester, I'm actually in London!

Yeah and the roads into anglesey aren't exactly trailer friendly, let alone giant race transporter!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG