The online racing simulator
Competition: AI setup FBM BL1
(24 posts, started )
Welcome to the first round of the AI setup competition.

The goal is to get the best setup for an AI car on a track.

Round 1: get the AI to drive the best laptime in a 5-lap race on BL1
The default AI setup will get you 1.16.20.

Good luck!
Got the AI to 1.15.16 in lap 4, hope to see some1 getting it quicker
Attached files
FBM_1.15.16.set - 132 B - 1182 views
1.15.16.spr - 319.2 KB - 327 views
Quote from Vers-Tappen :Got the AI to 1.15.16 in lap 4, hope to see some1 getting it quicker

I got 1.15.15 set (REALLY!)
Set race to 5 laps.
Attached files
FBM_AI.set - 132 B - 1034 views
lol, spr please
Quote from Vers-Tappen :lol, spr please

look mine PB at Belgium RankingSystem, haven't recorded MPR of this.
good
Quote from Shadowww :look mine PB at Belgium RankingSystem, haven't recorded MPR of this.

BF1? but you are a demo racer?
lol jamie you noob it is fbm bl1
ups lol i'm confused because hes a demo racer and has done 560 comments :/
Quote from jamodabestdood :ups lol i'm confused because hes a demo racer and has done 560 comments :/

he is a cheap and annoying spammer
Quote from G!NhO :he is a cheap and annoying spammer

you are a trashman. stop flaming, troll.
Yer plus its not like a thing you have to pay for every month
On second thoughts i dont think he should get a s2 license all he would do is go in races and ram ram ram! ive got a replay of him ramming on a 'fair racing server' aka non ramming server.
Attached files
shadowww.mpr - 271.4 KB - 234 views
Quote from jamodabestdood :On second thoughts i dont think he should get a s2 license all he would do is go in races and ram ram ram! ive got a replay of him ramming on a 'fair racing server' aka non ramming server.

yeah true wont be good at all if he got a Lisence

i watched the replay and what a nubcake he is..... rammed everyone and said "".
Quote from G!NhO :yeah true wont be good at all if he got a Lisence

i watched the replay and what a nubcake he is..... rammed everyone and said "".

Wow, now get a replay of race before this, when 3 people crashed me all the race.
Quote from Shadowww :Wow, now get a replay of race before this, when 3 people crashed me all the race.

That dosnt mean you can ram back. Just click the ban button!
Quote from jamodabestdood :That dosnt mean you can ram back. Just click the ban button!

Ban button doesn't works for me as i am not the admin. And, i am one, and they were three. :/
Quote from Shadowww :Ban button doesn't works for me as i am not the admin. And, i am one, and they were three. :/

still you are a moron
You can still vote to ban him...

And anyway, it is a demo server. So that sort of behaviour is to be expected. (I suppose Shadowww's behaviour is to be expected too... Still idiotic, though. You obviously have no talent, so instead of trying to ban the offenders, you decide to ruin innocent drivers races. Don't ram back, moron! I'm not saying don't get S2. I am saying don't get S2 until you stop ramming people and learn to drive!)

Actually, saying that, I've had some of my best races on demo servers. I go back there often.
Quote from Shadowww :You are moron in 323242'th power.

that makes no sense, STFU or GTFO! kthxbai
Quote from Timdpr :You can still vote to ban him...

And anyway, it is a demo server. So that sort of behaviour is to be expected. (I suppose Shadowww's behaviour is to be expected too... Still idiotic, though. You obviously have no talent, so instead of trying to ban the offenders, you decide to ruin innocent drivers races. Don't ram back, moron! I'm not saying don't get S2. I am saying don't get S2 until you stop ramming people and learn to drive!)

Actually, saying that, I've had some of my best races on demo servers. I go back there often.

thanks for explaining it to him

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG