The online racing simulator
Senatore Andreotti Crash
(13 posts, started )
Senatore Andreotti Crash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agGWjaMoSIw

Hilarious, and I don't even speak Italian. Might someone please translate so we have a rough idea what's going on?
lmao
Rough idea you wanted? All I know is they all keep saying bambini which means child or children.
Thats brilliant
Brilliant? Looks like he got a stroke, which isn't really fun or to laugh at. It's quite tough seeing someone becoming a dribbling shell of a human being within moments. So pray that won't happen to you or somebody you love.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Brilliant? Looks like he got a stroke, which isn't really fun or to laugh at. It's quite tough seeing someone becoming a dribbling shell of a human being within moments. So pray that won't happen to you or somebody you love.

Been there and I agree. Watching someone break down like that is not what would press my humor button by far.
Agree with you two above, unless he did that for laugh something serious might have happend, and doesn't deserve to be laughed at.
#8 - wark
Catalepsy? :elefant:
Quote from xaotik :Watching someone break down like that is not what would press my humor button by far.

Agree, but Mr. Andreotti's decay doesn't press my compassion button either. Look at his Wikipedia page, under "Involvement with the Mafia".
I agree with ColeusRattus.

Anyway, she asked him about what he'd expect of the future of the children, what he'd like them to become, etc.
windows? got an error and needed to boot his brains?
I wouldn't have laughed had I known it was a stroke. Which we don't know. Seemed more like a blue screen error.
I think he needs more RAM, that's what his bsod was for

Senatore Andreotti Crash
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG