The online racing simulator
Scott Speed is an idiot
(49 posts, started )
Scott Speed is an idiot
Article

I don't think he realises that he's an ambasador of american drivers in formula 1 one on a world stage. this sort of attitude will do nothing to endear the world to american drivers.

as for the stewards taking coulthard's word over his due to experience, didn't telematry and timing show that he commited the violation? if a computer show's he broke the rules, then HE BROKE THE RULES.

as for his behaviour, look at coulthard, hill, alonso, and others. they may be upset at times but they maintain their cool. they're classy and respectful. true gentlemen.

scott speed has made a mistake thinking that his only job is driving. he's a public relations man for the team and for red bull. i hope some executives pull him aside and explain that this type of behaviour is unbecoming of someone on the world stage.

speedfreak227
He's always been a firey charachter it has to be said, I remember in 2003 (or 2004, can't remember which) at Donnington he was arguing in the paddock with 1 or 2 other drivers aswell.

He's fairly quick no doubt, and given time I think he'll sort out the PR side of himself well enough
#3 - ajp71
WTF is he doing publically bickering with his team mate?
#4 - axus
Let me get this staright? He told the press... he told the press... wait... what he's saying makes so little sense that I can't put it into words... illepall Shoot him.
sound completly stupid but we all know that you can't trust what's written in the internet or in the newspapers about others. So... i don't know
#6 - th84
:Kick_Can_
I shall :bananadea his soul in my mind.
#8 - shim
personally if i was RBR team manager, id pull him and put the test driver in for a few races while he cooled down.. i wouldnt want that s**t in my team..
#9 - SamH
I agree, shim. That kind of mind-set could be very dangerous on-track. Everyone would feel safer, I bet, if Speed were not around, if this really IS his angle of attack.
Jackass. Go back to A1GP where noone will notice/care what you do
I KNEW i forgot to mention someone..... Nico Rosberg.

He's a sponsor's dream.

- speaks 5 languages
- young and good looking
- so pleasant, gracious, and well spoken

i'm not sure if any of you have heard him interviewed but he sure sets the standard for what a team should want.

team managers much cringe when some of their drivers get in front of a microphone. (montoya, speed, villeneuve at times)

speedfreak227
nico almost took out his team mate in malaysia too
Quote from speedfreak227 :I KNEW i forgot to mention someone..... Nico Rosberg.

He's a sponsor's dream.

- speaks 5 languages
- young and good looking
- so pleasant, gracious, and well spoken

i'm not sure if any of you have heard him interviewed but he sure sets the standard for what a team should want.

team managers much cringe when some of their drivers get in front of a microphone. (montoya, speed, villeneuve at times)

speedfreak227

Montoya infront of a microphone is a classic, its a moment to get comfy, grap some popcorn, coke and enjoy the show.....:munching_
Quote from Madman_CZ :Montoya infront of a microphone is a classic, its a moment to get comfy, grap some popcorn, coke and enjoy the show.....

It would be boring if every driver had the charisma of say Coulthard. He's dull as dishwater.
#16 - Vain
Quote from dontsimon :It would be boring if every driver had the charisma of say Coulthard. He's dull as dishwater.

But that doesn't mean he should be dangerous to other drivers and have arguments with other drivers in the public.
This isn't wrestling.

Vain
Sorry, I wasn't referring to the actions of SS, but just the general (and entertaining) extrovert nature of some of the drivers
Quote from dontsimon :It would be boring if every driver had the charisma of say Coulthard. He's dull as dishwater.

just remembered the time when Schumey stormed into the McLaren garage to punch DC's lights out at Spa... aaaaaaaah
Coulthard was still wearing his helmet .. he didnt get his lights puched out

So what if SS is more aggresive than other drivers, everyone can get caught up in the heat of the moment its like that in any sport.
Heat of the moment going bitching to a newspaper must be a long moment.
Deleted
-
(th84) DELETED by th84
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#22 - JJ72
He sounds like the whole world is against him for nothing :/

You gotta cut the kid a slice since he is facing all these pressure, but his last remarks really put me off.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Anyway, if I was going to pick a fight with an F1 driver I wouldn't pick Coulthard. Maybe Fisichella, he's only little

I reckon I could just about take Nick Heidfeld. But then again, those guys spend so much time in the gym. No, on second thoughts best not to pick any fights with F1 drivers. Will stick to badger-baiting.
#24 - JJ72
I would fight Montoya (with a chest mounted hidden camera ), that would be sweet, think I can sell it to MTV?
Quote from thisnameistaken :Anyway, if I was going to pick a fight with an F1 driver I wouldn't pick Coulthard. Maybe Fisichella, he's only little

i'd on take Sterling Moss.

anyone current driver would wipe the floor with me.

speedfreak227

Scott Speed is an idiot
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG