The online racing simulator
Masters of Endurance Congratulates n!faculty racing

Furthermore, we would like to thank the following teams for racing with us throughout the season:

masterblasters e.V. Clanshells Motorsport, Twister Racing, Triso Racing, Team ghostaholic racing team, Pedal To The Metal Racing Team, FDB Racing, n!faculty racing, teamnic, shock.fx, Ocrana Racing XR GTR, Ocrana Racing FXO GTR, Mercury Racing Team, dE Racing, teamnic blue, Cyber Racing, n!faculty Team2, tHUNder Racing, pod - virtual gaming, dRagonality LFS Team, Estonian Endurance Racers, Team ITEK, HighFiDelity Racing, Pedal To The Metal Racing 2, 1ST|Racing Team, team XFR and pod - virtual gaming 2.

Furthermore we would like to thank

WolleT for letting us use his tracker software
Crazyiven for supplying us the backup tracker
Oxygene for the first renders
Morrow Designs for the renders that will come
Tweak for all the nice logos
ESL for supplying us the server
Gamer.FM for the streams
and all the other people that have supported us during the season.

Philip Kempermann
Torfinn Dahl
Frank Drop
Congratulations to the top three and thanks to all of you for two very nice races.
We especially want to thank the admins, first of all for inviting us and second, for a great job on the organisation!

Hopefully until next season!
Congratulations to faculty! The best team with the best combination of speed, consistency and less mistakes/problems won! Well deserved!

We are happy, to be able to race in this First Ever Online Racing League with all the thrill of Endurance Racing!

Great job of the Admins! Well done!
jep thanks for all that great racing action. i hope we got another season :eclipsee_
#5 - Scoop
It was a great season ender and i think we all ow the admins a big THANKS on a job well done, not only in this race but in every race
We'll see u guys in september!!!!
Never thought, endurance racing could provide so much fun!

We had the most thrilling races in this series.

Congratulations to n!faculty for bringin´ it home. nice drive!
And to Ocrana and for instance to pm-racing, u all did a nice job.

At least to everyone, who took part and had fun.

Thanx for a quiet perfect organisation, we had a great time with u!

Thanx!!
Congrats for nfaculty well deserved win....ITEK are so pleased to be part of this event and i cant wait untill next season now because its some of the best racing i have ever seen in LFS. Mebe next season we can have more races. So big thanks from ITEK to admins for a very well run event.
#8 - Cawwa
Allthough we only take part of this last event we wants to congratulate n!faculty to the win, Ocrana for the 2nd and Pedal to the Metal for that 3d.
Also congrats to Team Cyber for the win today and thx for the help we got from you.

A big thx to the admins for MoE for this, short but so fun, season ...

Cya all on the tracks!
Congratulations to n!faculty racing! You guys just made it!

Congratulations to ocrana racing for the great battle with n!faculty. No way to keep up with those 2 teams after our very bad 24h race. But that's racing. Great league, great teams and great administration. I hope you all will be back in for another season.
EER congratulates:
n!faculty racing for the overall season victory,
Cyber racing for winning the KY nat event and
1ST Racing for showing what FXR can really do

And big thanks to the MoE staff for bringing us such a good league
grats to Faculty, Ocrana and Pedal To The Metal for the wins

I have drivin only 2 races but those were 2 of the best races for me ever. Also watching the other races with the live stream or lfs spectator and the tracker was great

Looking forward to take part in the new season and hopefully we can have even more coverage to the public then

Great job Admin team!!!
Congrats to n!faculty, Ocrana and - of course - my teammates!

Thanks to the admins and all other people involved organising the best LFS league - probably even the best simracing-league on this planet. Big thumbs up!
thanks to everybody for the congratulations and to the admins for the great league!

what started as a fun event for us became a really tough and serious competition in the end.

And thanks to all teams that stayed in the whole season and kept the league alive before the hype began
I just have to sign the posts from incognito and Bullet again!

It should be clear, and IMHO it would need some more newsposts in some RaceSimForums, that this was probably the FIRST EVER Online Sim Racing Endurance Teamleague! There was simply no Sim before, that allowed Driverchanges this way!
And it was all in all a HUGE success. Great stuff!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG