The online racing simulator
DFP Lost Connection to computer
I have a DFP for almost a year. It's a great wheel if you don't mind not having a clutch pedal. Works fine for me.

However, I'm experiencing a problem where the wheel can suddenly lose connection to the computer and ruin some of my races. Anyone have this problem? It doesn't look like something that can be fixed.
#2 - G!NhO
Quote from madbikes :I have a DFP for almost a year. It's a great wheel if you don't mind not having a clutch pedal. Works fine for me.

However, I'm experiencing a problem where the wheel can suddenly lose connection to the computer and ruin some of my races. Anyone have this problem? It doesn't look like something that can be fixed.

usb cable broken?
Nope.
Quote from madbikes :I have a DFP for almost a year. It's a great wheel if you don't mind not having a clutch pedal. Works fine for me.

Connected to a USB hub, or a weak USB socket? I had the problem with a USB hub: when I turned electrical equipment on or off, it would reset the wheel and destroy races.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Connected to a USB hub, or a weak USB socket? I had the problem with a USB hub: when I turned electrical equipment on or off, it would reset the wheel and destroy races.

It happens to me too.
How can i fix it? It happens on every usb port.
Does it to me too. Made a thread about it abit ago yet people didn't really see a fix. It might be bad USB ports. Just wish I had something to test the ports with.
#8 - G!NhO
also had a little problem with my new G25, it suddenly disconnected sometimes. but i just didnt connect the cables properly so now its ok.

I have a DFP and G25, the DFP disconnected sometimes. it was weird but i think it might have been to do with the power supply, it was mainly when i was sitting on the chair next to the plugs, not just when sitting down, when i was sitting there nice and still.

It could be something to do with the plugs or power suply.
#10 - Dru

as mentioned its just a conection issue - had the same thing happen to me a few times - just make sure its using a direct USB port on the motherboard and you won't have any problems.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG