The online racing simulator
Xfg Extierior Problems
(7 posts, started )
Xfg Extierior Problems
im having this problem when im trying to change my xfg interior and i dk how to fix it.. i have the back up dds files so i could reset the originals just incase sumthing messed up.. but that wont fix this
Attached images
xfgproblem.jpg
xfgproblem2.jpg
17 views and not one person can help WTF
I'll say there's a problem... You car is all rusty n dirty!

Try not to use pre-patch X dds files though, otherwise textures could be where you wouldn't expect them to be...
Poor WTF is getting no help Reverting back any changes didn't fix it? If it worked before, and stopped working after a change, then that undoing the change should sort it out.

You could always extract a clean install to another folder and then copy your personalised files to it.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I'll say there's a problem... You car is all rusty n dirty!

Try not to use pre-patch X dds files though, otherwise textures could be where you wouldn't expect them to be...

i was using patch Z textures.. and thats what happened and the rusty look is a skin nothign to do with the texture...... i even went back and put in the all the standard .dds files for all cars.. and it still that way
What is most likely the problem is that somehow all your dds files have magically swapped names... I'd suggest getting a fresh installation of LFS
Quote from JO53PHS :What is most likely the problem is that somehow all your dds files have magically swapped names... I'd suggest getting a fresh installation of LFS

ok im trying it... i saved all my skin files to another locartion lol.. lost them b4
and all my skin maps...so now im just waiting on the download to finish

Xfg Extierior Problems
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG