The online racing simulator
Unlocking Mobile Phone.
(5 posts, started )
Unlocking Mobile Phone.
Okay, i have a samsung e350 phone, currently on 02, and wanting to change to Orange for Dolphin . I need to unlock my phone(when i enter my Orange card, it asks for an unlocking code of some sort), so, how do i do this? All I've seen online is stuff that costs/asks for details when you phone 'em so I don't like the looks.

If the only free way is illegally, and someone knows it (this is what pms are for) .
Quote from samforey12345 :Okay, i have a samsung e350 phone, currently on 02, and wanting to change to Orange for Dolphin . I need to unlock my phone(when i enter my Orange card, it asks for an unlocking code of some sort), so, how do i do this? All I've seen online is stuff that costs/asks for details when you phone 'em so I don't like the looks.

If the only free way is illegally, and someone knows it (this is what pms are for) .

There is software you can download that unlocks it using the USB cable, although i don't know exactly where to get it (Google will be your best friend here).

As far as i know its legal*ish* :P
Bah. I don't have a USB cable ATM. So maybe I'll have to wait...

Other suggestions though???
I was gona say bah just Google it, there's tons of info out there. But really, don't. All you ever get is link to GSM forum where people quite literally cannot speak English.

Quote from GSM Forum :
UNLOCK IT WITH UFS+HWK . E350 Cable Work To Unlock It. Tested 100%.

#5 - ajp71
Quote from samforey12345 :Other suggestions though???

Lots of shops will do it for you, I think my local corner shop has a sign up advertising phone unlocking for £5. You will be able to get a new phone when you take out a contract anyway though.

Unlocking Mobile Phone.
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG