The online racing simulator
New but not so new
(5 posts, started )
New but not so new
Ok i have been playing this game off and on since 2003. used keyboard for all this time and all i did was drift. Which i became good at. Well a few weeks ago i purchased a DFP and now i can actually drive. well to a certain extent. I cant Drift!!!! I cant seem to keep the RWD cars from oversteering on low speed corners(especially the bf1) I do my best to not give too much throttle exiting a corner but it never fails i end up spinning out. Also another thing that always gets me is the rumble strips. i can be going along nice and fast and have a good line and then i hit a rumble strip and i end up losing it. Anything out there i can try to help me out? I have downloaded every single setup on Team inferno!!
your not used to counter steering, that happened to me with the mouse, you'll get used to it
whats weird is that in real life i can countersteer no problem. I guess because i can really feel the car.
Quote from white92talontsi :whats weird is that in real life i can countersteer no problem. I guess because i can really feel the car.

dfp sucks for drifting trust me i have tried it...
here is a replay i made until i messed up. i can usually take that corner but i hit the brakes and tried to turn at the same time which is a no no. you can notice on the low speed turns i keep getting lots of understeer.

the second replay shows whats happening to me alot!!!!
Attached files
white92talontsi_KY3_BF1.spr - 41.6 KB - 88 views
white92talontsi_KY3_BF1_2.spr - 32 KB - 90 views

New but not so new
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG