The online racing simulator

Poll : Did Lewis Hamilton deserve this title? (i do) :P

Closed since :
Yep!
No!
Dont know
Love you Glock!

Lol - fiery Honda rolling backwards!
WHAT A RACE. WHAT. A. RACE! I was happy massa was going to win, then i had to shout out my joy for Hamilton, it was HILARIOUS to see all the Ferrari people shouting and smiling and then the reaction when they see Hamilton is 5th!
WWOOOOOOO! Go Hamilton! THANK YOU GLOCK!
did anyone notice how loud the crowd was as Massa finished ? that was very very nice
Lmfao @ Ferrari
Hooooooooly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Press 1 to ban Glock [2/7]
What a crap end to a crap season... Glock should be ashamed, team orders OK, but I can only think money will swap hands...
Anybody think that was the 2003 Brazilian GP all over again?
Massa deserved the title today. Even Hamilton fans would have to say his drive wasn't in the same class as Massa. Being passed by Vettel and not being able to repass him?
...aaaand Lewis is disqualified for not putting the steering wheel back on!
Quote from Commander :did anyone notice how loud the crowd was as Massa finished ? that was very very nice

yes but glock ****ed it up. So they cheered for nothing
Quote from Commander :did anyone notice how loud the crowd was as Massa finished ? that was very very nice

hehe yea

omg this felt like turkey vs croatia in eurochamps soccer. like total winage and 2 mins later you loose :/

hamilton didn't deserve this specially with only 5th place here

but race finish was just spectacular.
Sometimes i feel ashamed for being brazilian... <<I meant to say about the crowd
Still massa won in Interlagos!
Quote from amp88 :Massa deserved the title today. Even Hamilton fans would have to say his drive wasn't in the same class as Massa. Being passed by Vettel and not being able to repass him?

What? Vettel has already proven his poor weather driving as being one of the best.
Quote from Timdpr :...aaaand Lewis is disqualified for not putting the steering wheel back on!

Nearly! They woulda, too! Fortunately he managed to make it fit in the end
Pathetic. That booing.
Come on! Timo Cock could have at least tried to run into hami. I think this was the most unfair finish in f1 history (of course though I would say the exact opposite if it was Massa who passed Cock), letting some 3rd party driver decide the WDC.

Time to go through the members list and ignore every hami fan so I don't have to listen to they're BS.
Quote from amp88 :Massa deserved the title today. Even Hamilton fans would have to say his drive wasn't in the same class as Massa. Being passed by Vettel and not being able to repass him?

Neither Lewis nor Massa deserved it, frankly. But I think Lewis deserved it more than Massa.
Before Vettel passed Lewis, i thought.. well done to Lewis, hes the WDC. I see Vettel pass Lewis and watch Lewis cant keep up, i say, well done Massa. I see the last turn of the last lap... not sure if i really care, but what the f*ck happened? Is that right what Glock did?
fail.
Quote from aoun :but what the f*ck happened? Is that right what Glock did?

FFS it was wet and Glock stayed out on slicks he was doing all he could!

Massa deserved the RACE win. The championship is more than just one race.

Hamilton deserves it and he got it.

I'm happy now. I hope next year Massa gets it. He's a brilliant driver who has properly grown into his shoes now, and I'd like to see his efforts rewarded.
-
(Rappa Z) DELETED by Rappa Z
C'mon, people, nobody knows what Glock did.

Feel sorry for Massa on the podium.
Someone will find something so I'll give it a few hours first.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG