The online racing simulator
GTCS Review
(16 posts, started )
GTCS Review
BigTime Productions and the LOTA Media Group is proud to present...

GTCS Review

For league info, visit www.lfs-lota.net.

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): GTCS.avi (99 MB)

YouTube Streaming: GTCS Review
YouTube Streaming (Hi-res): GTCS Review

For this and other LOTA related videos online, please visit the LOTA YouTube page.
Nice stuff once again.

Been a while that we haven't had any BigTime productions. :P
#3 - G!NhO
Nice video and music
Hi-res updated.
Awesome work, Nolan. Brought back some good (and not so good) memories.
XRR's everywhere :hide:

Great video, nice too see you back in video action : )
Great stuff Nolan as always.
Quote from N I K I :XRR's everywhere :hide:

Great video, nice too see you back in video action : )

Thanks Niki, but how can you disrespect yourself by using a Kyle Busch avatar...
Nice as always, enjoying the LOTAMedia channel and CoRe one also.
Why is it always ending with blown tyre, why not for example engine failure... *waits for devs*

Anyway nicely done vid, music's bit not from my hood but that's not what is this clip about. It was definitely quite enjoyable and watchable race.
Quote from BigTime :Thanks Niki, but how can you disrespect yourself by using a Kyle Busch avatar...

he has a pink car, i likes
Quote from Mysho :Why is it always ending with blown tyre, why not for example engine failure... *waits for devs*

Because I stop paying attention to lockup when I'm pushing. Had 3 or 4 blown tires pushing to catch bigtime up throughout the season after some poorer starts. Been working on managing my tires a bit better early in the stint since then, tend to scrub too much and build up more heat than necessary causing the poor starts.
#14 - neRu
Absolutely great with good mood-setting music!
#15 - neRu
I saw youre comment on youtube, about finding the music on artistserver, but it says "crack28703" currently hasn't got any files online.

It's a shame, really wanted that track!
nice work!

GTCS Review
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG