The online racing simulator
You don't want to be flatshifting in the FZR. You'll be in the red in 26 seconds let alone 26 laps . . . . Plus for quick changes in the higher powered cars (especially if your cheatin' and using the flappy paddle gearbox) you need close knit ratios as well . . . . I don't know about the S/S's but for the GT's you deffinatly want to perfect your clutching if you want any hope of preserving your clutch for any distances.
Quote from Funnybear :You don't want to be flatshifting in the FZR. You'll be in the red in 26 seconds let alone 26 laps . . . . Plus for quick changes in the higher powered cars (especially if your cheatin' and using the flappy paddle gearbox) you need close knit ratios as well . . . . I don't know about the S/S's but for the GT's you deffinatly want to perfect your clutching if you want any hope of preserving your clutch for any distances.

Funny you should say that because I drove the FZR for the first time last night, and was surprised at how easy it is to flatshift it. Didn't seem to have any effect on the clutch temperature at all I was using the sequential shifter instead of the H-gate, though, but I don't think that would make a difference in whether or not the cluth overheats when flatshifting. I'll try flatshifting with the H-gate tomorrow and see how that goes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG