The online racing simulator
LFS Crashes
(10 posts, started )
LFS Crashes
Hi guys.

I got a little weird problem with lfs.
Almost allways when I launching lfs and I enter to some server, after connect lfs crashing to windows, or when i get to join into race by shift+j.

Then I launch lfs again and then its normally working.
I got newest graphics drivers etc, rest of games working really good.

My configuration:
Windows XP Sp3
GF9600gt 512ddr
2gb ddr2 ram

Its allways working good, but crashes begins when I updated it to patch Z (i not played some time, I updated it few weeks ago when its released).

There was not any information about crash etc, just C++ window about debug -_-

Did someone have similiar crashes? hm hm hm?
Maybe its good moment for devs to add some crashlog function to lfs...
Quote from Gudowski :Hi guys.

I got a little weird problem with lfs.
Almost allways when I launching lfs and I enter to some server, after connect lfs crashing to windows, or when i get to join into race by shift+j.

Then I launch lfs again and then its normally working.
I got newest graphics drivers etc, rest of games working really good.

My configuration:
Windows XP Sp3
GF9600gt 512ddr
2gb ddr2 ram

Its allways working good, but crashes begins when I updated it to patch Z (i not played some time, I updated it few weeks ago when its released).

Did someone have similiar crashes? hm hm hm?
Maybe its good moment for devs to add some crashlog function to lfs...

try re-installing LFS?
nothing happend, still the same
Quote from Gudowski :nothing happend, still the same

Only happens with lfs?

Other games Do crash too?

When the crash dump is show , Click on "See more" blue thingy , copy all that is say and post it , maybe devs know your problem with that
Quote from Gudowski :

Nothing showed, game just escaping to windows and i got c++ debug message only.

Its only with lfs, one and only. And its from where i updated it to Z.
Quote from Gudowski :Nothing showed, game just escaping to windows and i got c++ debug message only.

Its only with lfs, one and only. And its from where i updated it to Z.

Copy that c++ debug , or take screen , and post it
I think i found the problem, because i uninstalled microsoft visual studio and problems gone, i tryed yesterday to do this screenshot but lfs wont crash lol, so propably when I uninstalled VS problem goes off. But if i find it again, i post the screenshot
Wierd
My LFS crashes when i close the game. It crashes totally, i can see cursor but any button wont work. Everytime i must make a restart. Problem came from itself. I have many moddings in my LFS but those are not causing it. Last mod was added somekinda month ago, and 2 days ago that started. Not very mad, but its just too bad for my PC. When making a restart from the front, then its 30% possible that u burn ur HDD. This happened to me 2 times. Especially when HDD is working.
Quote from hazaky :My LFS crashes when i close the game. It crashes totally, i can see cursor but any button wont work. Everytime i must make a restart. Problem came from itself. I have many moddings in my LFS but those are not causing it. Last mod was added somekinda month ago, and 2 days ago that started. Not very mad, but its just too bad for my PC. When making a restart from the front, then its 30% possible that u burn ur HDD. This happened to me 2 times. Especially when HDD is working.

Don't exit, Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Alt+Del, check Processes tab and kill LFS.exe

LFS Crashes
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG