The online racing simulator
Quote from Becky Rose :John, havnt seen you in ages in either game! - how are you ?

Oh I can't complain! Moved over to Hull to start Uni, got free of parents at last () All is good over here!

As for lerts, despite my post I think we should all just ignore his threads. He'll eventually get bored and move on.
Quote from JohnUK89 :Oh I can't complain! Moved over to Hull to start Uni, got free of parents at last () All is good over here!

As for lerts, despite my post I think we should all just ignore his threads. He'll eventually get bored and move on.

aha, opting out of real life for a few years. I never did that myself, although I did skip reality (though I had to hold a job down to afford all the drugs). It still amases me where students get the cash for their hedonistic lifestyle from. I hope you have a wild time.
Quote from Becky Rose :aha, opting out of real life for a few years. I never did that myself, although I did skip reality (though I had to hold a job down to afford all the drugs). It still amases me where students get the cash for their hedonistic lifestyle from. I hope you have a wild time.

There'll be no wild time here - spent a good chunk of student loans on a new PC (I DID need it...), so now can't really afford the lifestyle of the nutter! It's good so far, although boring - all the stuff we're doing so far is stuff I already know!
I'd love to catch up more but I dont think this is the place, i'll be blind drunk later - fire me an IM
I blame Simon, it probably messed your head up.
ive re read my posts and seems more than im crazy that you are trying to convince me im crazy

i read once why would they do it in the staged world:

youre crazy so your love is madness and therefore false

in a way you are making shi+ of all mydreams and wishes

you are not like listen you have mental problems cause of this and that and i think you should change those things

you are more onto you are sick get out of here

well i respect you and if you were born a bad person its not your fault and your little tries into the good should be appreciated just look at s14 how he sometimes though he is not excelletn at least he is a little good

free will is not so big you could ask hitler to be good but litle by litle less bad must be the way free will works he could have ended an excellent person

so i dont mind you being a moron with me in a way is not your fault and i feel bad for you, but i think that can cahnge litle by litle

i could be crazy as hell but being a good person i do much less harm that perfectly sane but mean and rotten
#34 - Gunn
Quote from lerts :
i could be crazy as hell but being a good person i do much less harm that perfectly sane but mean and rotten

It's not all always about harm. If a fly is buzzing around your face it isn't doing anybody any harm, but if it persists in buzzing around your face you just want it gone.

There is more than one side to every situation.
oh god not lerts again you should of left his crappy thread, so he doesnt have to make a new one everytime he discovers something
Quote from DevilDare :oh god not lerts again you should of left his crappy thread, so he doesnt have to make a new one everytime he discovers something

Lets say lerts' all in one thread was the jumbo jet of scientific discovery and, as he put it, by closing it we were "cutting the wings of science", does that mean that all subsequent threads he has made are the resultant burning wreckage?
I think lerts knows more about perception altering drugs than perception altering images
I just saw this online and figured lerts could spend forever trying to work it out.
Attached images
1387447-1224240211-infinity.gif
Quote from Dajmin :I just saw this online and figured lerts could spend forever trying to work it out.

Wow, that's pretty damn cool!
pretty cool i think someone has it as avatar

gunn if you kill a fly just cause is anoying thats evidently unethical and if you set a precedent an kill all flies you destroy the world

i can be good for this forum i only attacked once cause someone said famines were good

notice how even s14 change atitude towards me and in general, non violence is very powerfull and can change a violent person

my intend is finding an enlightening easy exercise so the whole world can get enlightened and being poor evil people able to see the consequences of their acts end suffering

i dont do it for the rest im selfish, i like beauty and want to be sorrounded by such, a bad news ruins my day, i dont watch or read no news

the exercise i designed to syncronize brain hemispheres works but only not smoking at least not that much, i manage to see with my peripheral view as with central for 3 times during 1 second doing this exercise NO smoking during 10 days, my sight and hearing improved so much but after 10 days i went smoking back and the exercise become useless, today i just smoked 3 fags

in fact i think i may succed in my objective to end suffering of this world to my pleasement via a simple enlightening exercise

isnt an enlightened person like an angel and wouldnt then be the 1st if i succed?

then this that happened right after my second nervous breakdown what if was not an hallucination what if i can get the whole world enlightened and start heaven in earth being the first angel who would be lucifer from latin light bringer:

i was in a chat recovering of my 2nd nervous breakdown and the paranoias of timetravelers chasing me having some chat when someone said to me dont you think being god infinite love he will forgive you?

next day i asked what would you read lucifers rebellion or the neverending story? a guy named michael said lucifers reb to which other person argued you shouldnt have told him that to which michael argued misteries are to be explained not studied

i read the book next day and i felt so identified with lucifer fighting for the right of all souls to live forever and not be obliterated if evil that i entered right the way in the same chat saying im begining to think im lucifers reincarantion , as i had typed im be... a guy named magico said to me what does make you think so, i was amazed how coul he have known if i hadnt finished nor push enter, so i said becasue i think i know why i did it, because of being too much in love with a girl i was thinking

then i was gonna say i trust divine justice(whatever may come) then as i had type i tr... he said DONT DOUBT IT

next day i was listening bon jovi and as he screeamed im not gonna live forever the radio made a MEEEEEC sound

this was obviously hallucinations but notice how after all im a smart guy and my subconcious built a pretty neat and kind of solid story seetting the hallucinations clues rigth and correctly in time

but i think if i said well it cant be is IMPOSIBLE that would be false and i would not react accordinly to reality my sanity with my hallucinations resides on giving them the value they deserve they most probably are hallucinations and mean nothing but i must be open to what if they are not false

so if theyre tru ill keep searching for the enlightening achiavable by anyone and watching steroegrams and geometric patterns like the one mention in this topic and if false i always could writte the story my subcouncious is hintingg me into

sorry if my madness ofends you but this is the longest conversation(more than one minute) i had this week and isnt this a place to socialize?
I haven't changed my attitude towards anyone, Lert's.

Violent people 'pride' themselves on being more powerful than everyone else.

Ever been bullied at school? Only way to make them stop is to often either scare them or kick their ass. Then they won't tend to bother you again.

Didn't read past there because I got bored

However I agree that the most powerful messages you can give are non violent, although it all depends on the situation.
myself i met on forums people very rude to me that with time we would end friends
Just an optical illusion
Youll find many of them floating around in the net. (not the one from the spider, though)
Quote from lerts :
gunn if you kill a fly just cause is anoying thats evidently unethical and if you set a precedent an kill all flies you destroy the world

Now i know you're just a troll instead of an acidhead.

Go back to 4chan.
Righto I'm rather pissed out my head someone tell us a funny joke?
God I'm handsome
#46 - JJ72
Quote from lerts :myself i met on forums people very rude to me that with time we would end friends

There are no real friends on the internet.
Quote from JJ72 :There are no real friends on the internet.

Well that's not quite true is it?

Respect for people is respect whether it be on the internet or not, friends are friend whether they be on the internet or not. Infact the internet firends are found soley based on there personality and not based on first impression visuals.

I am fortunate to have friends of both variaties.
wow thanks android the castle one is absolubtly fascinating
Quote from Klutch :Now i know you're just a troll instead of an acidhead.

Go back to 4chan.

You can talk about being a troll.

Most of the peope on /b/ can actually type in remarkably good English.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG