The online racing simulator
How to make everyone hate you (replay)

The replay is from a few days back. Once in a while I experience a really bad gfx lag. For about 2-4 seconds the framerate drops to 1-2 fps. And believe me, those 2-4 seconds feels like a eternity!

Race about to start - lights go green - and a splitsecond after, I get this lag. Watch the aftermath.. you'll love it.

Sorry guys

Edit: Make sure you get a good overview a bit ahead of the grid.
Attached files
Taking out the grid.mpr - 140.8 KB - 481 views
#2 - mr_x
i've not seen it, but i guess it proves that not everyone who takes people out are wreckers, shall have a look when i get home later
lol.... niceone.

was impressed how many people there were on the grid.. Must have been some race
Yeah, that was David Coulthard, who later had a slight touch and grass cutting with someone else after the restart and in addition the infamous coming together with Michael Schumacher
WRECKER WRECKER WRECKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe j/k
#7 - SamH
OMG! That's really funny!! Nice work, r4ptor!! hehehe

The replay of the F1 is scarily similar. The angle of the camera and the focal length combine to make it look like the cars were LFS AI drivers.. just carrying on without a care in the world. It looks really bad, but IIRC, nobody was seriously hurt. Makes me thankful that I race LFS!
love this

spirit.de:good pass

When you're going to do it anyway, you might as well do it right!

Well done, I'd say
Haha, thanks guys... I think

Quote from Greboth :HAHA thats good, reminds me of the wet f1 race at spa (i think) where front man spun and ending up taking the field.
http://video.google.com/videop ... mp;q=f1+crash&pl=true

Exactly what I thought of after I watched the replay

But yes, the grid was full, and although accidents did occur on various races, I would say that all in all we had some good races. Was a great day - beside my computer being lame

Billeh: Oh comeooooon.. couldn't resist
lol poor Couldhard...... must have felt stupid.
The funniest thing about that replay is how mangled your car is afterwards, i've never seen one quite that mangled before.

I usually dislike races restart the moment they started just because some hotshot or two crashed at the first corner (so many times races restart when i'm actually leading because i've been careful!) - but this is one instance I think I might have let it ride without batting an eyelid...
It still hurts all over my body..
Quote from Becky Rose :The funniest thing about that replay is how mangled your car is afterwards, i've never seen one quite that mangled before.

You're not wrong!
Attached images
Damage.jpg
Was flicking through those Google movies and came across a 7 min crash mix on F1. Man some of them looked really bad.
sounds funny. Damn! I've got to get an S2 license!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG