The online racing simulator
Sorry for any stuff ups. The details are all in.
I wouldn't lie to a nice bunch like you, any of the details can be verified against my name hehe.

It took me 37 minutes to login here. I logged in too many times trying my game password. Then, i tried after a while, then it said i might try AFTER 15 mins.

Here I am though

I'm actually from Melbourne in Australia. I will always know live for speed as the upmost best car racing/simulator around and proud to say it

Thank you to everyone!
Quote from Rdcranno :

But im not editing my post like that sneak s14

Holy crap I didn't notice that! Well, all those posts are in my cache, so....

Quote from polepositiondriver :Sorry for any stuff ups. The details are all in.
I wouldn't lie to a nice bunch like you, any of the details can be verified against my name hehe.

It took me 37 minutes to login here. I logged in too many times trying my game password. Then, i tried after a while, then it said i might try AFTER 15 mins.

Here I am though

I'm actually from Melbourne in Australia. I will always know live for speed as the upmost best car racing/simulator around and proud to say it

Thank you to everyone!

Quote from Rdcranno :Many apologises for my rude comment, just been one of those days, bored nothing to do so i thought id come rant.

Once again, sorry polepositiondriver

But im not editing my post like that sneak s14

What editing? What sneak? :hide:

lolol@jack xD
Quote from polepositiondriver :Hey everyone I thought i'd introduce myself
I've been a huge fan of Live for speed from the S1 version and I am addicted

Glad to be on here

I own www.polepositiondriver.com and I made a skin for it too

way to advertise your site

are you a driftor or is that a shot of you spinning out

either way you gotz mad skillz bro, you must be parched
I'm a bit more of a drifter at the moment but I love a more controlled way around the track too hehe

I did actually make it around the next corner which was a left hand turn quite shortly after.

My favourite track is Aston

Thanks for the warm welcome

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG