Hey everyone! Long time player first time poster
Hey everyone I thought i'd introduce myself
I've been a huge fan of Live for speed from the S1 version and I am addicted

Glad to be on here

I own www.polepositiondriver.com and I made a skin for it too

Hello
Bye
Thanks for the greeting

I can't wait for S3 to come out, i'm very eager to see what is new on it.

To be honest i'll still happily play S2 for quite some time. Nothing like getting some drift going.

I prefer though to just cruise around in multiplayer at my mates house.
Quote from polepositiondriver :Hey everyone I thought i'd introduce myself
I've been a huge fan of Live for speed from the S1 version and I am addicted

Glad to be on here

I own www.polepositiondriver.com and I made a skin for it too

Hi there, although for legal reasons you're going to have to post with your S2 account. It's a forum rule you see.

Have fun around here, and look out for trolls...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Hi there, although for legal reasons you're going to have to post with your S2 account. It's a forum rule you see.

Have fun around here, and look out for trolls...

I gave the forum rules a read before signing up. So I have to use the same user as what is on the S2 account? That pic was rendered on a friends computer. I do have a full licence though. Is there another way I can put my code in?
Just log into the forum with your S2 username and web password.

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Have fun around here, and look out for trolls...

What's that supposed to mean? :chairs:
Quote from polepositiondriver :I gave the forum rules a read before signing up. So I have to use the same user as what is on the S2 account? That pic was rendered on a friends computer. I do have a full licence though. Is there another way I can put my code in?

Yes, just log in with the WEB password of your LFS account.

Ed: Beaten, but mine had a quote in it.

Quote from thisnameistaken :Just log into the forum with your S2 username and web password.

What's that supposed to mean?

You
I tried just before but it didn't work.
I'll email tech support just in case.

Please don't dismiss me though because i'm an honest guy and want to be part of this forum more than anything, especially as a full licence s2 member

Thanks
Adrian
Quote from polepositiondriver :I tried just before but it didn't work.
I'll email tech support just in case.

Please don't dismiss me though because i'm an honest guy and want to be part of this forum more than anything, especially as a full licence s2 member

Thanks
Adrian

So you logged in with your S2 licence name, and the WEB password and it didn't work?

Quote from thisnameistaken :Literally.

Or not?
I smell something fishy, you have an account, but you rendered the pic on your mates PC, now your s2 account wont work. It looks like you've dug a hole too deep to climb out of. I may be wrong, if so sorry
Welcome to S2!
[in reference to a post subcequently edited by S14 DRIFT]I hope he comes back with his S2 account posting, and you guys look stupid. But if he doesn't and I look stupid, I don't mind. At least I was friendly. Seems to be a thing lost on some of you guys, friendliness.
Wait.. YEAH I AGREE WITH YOU MP3 ASTRA.

:hide:
It would be very nice if he comes back posting with a proper account, but I just don`t know how anyone who owns and runs their own website doesn`t know how to log in to this one properly.
Quote from LFSn00b :Err?!

polepositiondriver

S2 licensed

That's odd, must have changed only minutes ago then
-
(Scawen) DELETED by Scawen
Magic.... :O

Well in that case, hello good sir! I assume you'll ignore the rude posts and what not, thats the general greeting for anything but an S2 user around here. Also, why do you only play multiplayer at your mates house? Multiplayer is probably the best bit about LFS, you should try it at your house too.
This thread got locked a second ago, what's happening!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :This thread got locked a second ago, what's happening!

Lol yeah, noticed that too. Apparently not even Scawen really knows what happened He just locked this thread, then unlocked it again and deleted his post within a minute

Also, nice edit to save face there, mcintyrej
Nice!

/facepalm to all the uncalled for cracker hunters

Welcome to Live for Speed polepositiondriver!
*Whistles*

LLOLOLOLOL
Quote from obsolum :

Also, nice edit to save face there, mcintyrej

Some of the speediest editing I've seen!

I hereby refer you back to this:

Quote from Mp3 Astra :I hope he comes back with his S2 account posting, and you guys look stupid.

And with that, I go and do something useful with my Tuesday Afternoon.
#23 - senn
polepositondriver - where abouts in AUS do ya hail from champ? and welcome aboard ignore the trolls, try not to feed them , they're mainly harmless :P
Many apologises for my rude comment, just been one of those days, bored nothing to do so i thought id come rant.

Once again, sorry polepositiondriver

But im not editing my post like that sneak s14
What editing? No one edited anything without proof.

*shifty eyes*

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG