The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
We tought him everything he knows. We want a fee. Yes he did auto shift when we met him
Guess talent surfaces eventually...congrats Kris, dont be a stranger now !
#253 - AMB
Gratz Nubs, see you in MoE.
Well well well. Look at that. A young boy entered HR as a ovaljunkie. Starting racing with the HR boys on CTRA and progressed so quickly towards platinum that could only promise good things for him.

I have too say gongratz Kristjan I knew you wanted in Core. Core gongratz aswell with this fast boy.
Thanks all for a warm welcome.

Andy - Never! :P

Priitmek - Look who's talking.

Todd - I'm not going to slow down now, I'm gonna get more faster.

Niels - Yes, you're right.
Nice, grats.
Gratz, now show us what you got!
Good luck Kris! Well done on getting into CoRe
Nice to see Core's European division getting bigger and bigger. Good luck!
Gratz on getting into a good team Kris have fun there
Nubcake....later i ...rap* you
Kevin Burns Joins CoRe Racing!

Also driving for CoRe in the 16 Hours of Kyoto, longtime friend of the team Kevin Burns (aka Burnsy, aka burnsy1882) did a wonderful job in our XFR. We're glad to announce that Kevin has agreed to join the team. Kevin is a 26-year-old from Indiana, USA, and is a great coder and a dedicated league official (IGTC, MoE, LOTA) in addition to his driving skills. Kevin will be a great addition to our team, and will be seen on-track this season in our MoE GT2 entry, as well as various LOTA series. He will use the name CoRe.Burnsy, and will use orange-accented CoRe skins and #36.

We have several other drivers under consideration and have plans to further expand the international side of our team in the coming months. Experienced, committed, and quick privateer drivers are encouraged to contact us, and to submit an application. We hope to build an even stronger team to continue in our MoE title defense, and to expand our presence in the OWRL and other leagues we haven't yet hit with full force.
Welcome.
Grats
Congratulations!
Welcome!
Welcome Kevin.
Grats.
Grats
Kevin!!!!! Congratz guys!
Congrats!
Grats. Glad to see this
Congrats Kristjan, Kevin and CoRe EU!
I does great job in 16 h too!!! Wai I no join?

Grats burnsy
Quote from scipy :I does great job in 16 h too!!! Wai I no join?

Because, you h4xxxx.

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG