The online racing simulator
Whats your Myspace / Bebo / Facebook ?
(29 posts, started )
If its not to Personal,

Post your Myspace/Bebo/Facebook Page or any other Social Networking sites you use.

Nothing special

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y
Quote from Jordan2007 :If its not to Personal,

Post your Myspace/Bebo/Facebook Page or any other Social Networking sites you use.

No.

Why don't you post yours then? I'm not going to post mine though.
Since everyone else obviously has something to hide, I'll just post mine and await spam requests for more Mafiawars 2008 or whatever. :hide:

www.myspace.com/jayomfg

And yes, why don't you post yours, since you started the thread.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Since everyone else obviously has something to hide, I'll just post mine and await spam requests for more Mafiawars 2008 or whatever. :hide:

www.myspace.com/jayomfg

And yes, why don't you post yours, since you started the thread.

I have nothing to hide - observant folks would have noticed my tweets in my sig
Did have a look. Scared and confused me (with the layout and all) so I made a hasty navigation to the 'back' arrow

By the way, what's with the mini-links, such as http://is.gd/EUN. Some sort of network block bypass?
#7 - ajp71
The idea of social networking with strangers with no common interest is slightly less apealing than social networking with a load of people I barely know.
#8 - AMB

No.
Quote from ajp71 :The idea of social networking with strangers with no common interest is slightly less apealing than social networking with a load of people I barely know.

I think the idea is to get to know them. Hence social networking. :hide:
If we had computers as common as we do now in 1984, I would probably have had a Facebook or Myspace page because that is when I was 12 years old.

I'm not 12 years old now, so I don't have a Myspace page.

For the record, when I was 12, I probably had seen a computer in school for the first time. I can remember we drew a smiley face and was extremely amazed. The screen probably had a resolution of 16x12. It was a very large and very crude smiley face consisting of 1 pixel for each eye and nose and maybe 5 pixels for the mouth. It covered the entire screen. Amazing stuff that was...
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Since everyone else obviously has something to hide

Of course everyone has something to hide, their identity. Allowing complete strangers to access your personal information is a very bad thing to do. Some crazed lunatic could easily stalk you. Crimes could be committed against you, including identity theft. Looking at your profile, a person would now know movies that you like, sexual orientation, how tall you are, your age, where you live, pictures of you, etc. It would be quite easy for someone to use that information to make a fake profile on some other social networking website or blog. Someone could easily claim to be you, and look at all of your posts and find out your style of writing. It's just not a very good idea.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Of course everyone has something to hide, their identity. Allowing complete strangers to access your personal information is a very bad thing to do. Some crazed lunatic could easily stalk you. Crimes could be committed against you, including identity theft. Looking at your profile, a person would now know movies that you like, sexual orientation, how tall you are, your age, where you live, pictures of you, etc. It would be quite easy for someone to use that information to make a fake profile on some other social networking website or blog. Someone could easily claim to be you, and look at all of your posts and find out your style of writing. It's just not a very good idea.

It could be, however having one or two pictures of me (when I have about 12 or something olol) can't really affect me.

It's not like I have my EXACT address, any overly 'dangerous to share' info. Not like I've given them my bank account details.

Sure they could go and make a fake profile, but I fail to see why someone would do that, when there are so many other high(er) profile people (such as well known Musicians, actor(resses) etc.)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Did have a look. Scared and confused me (with the layout and all) so I made a hasty navigation to the 'back' arrow

By the way, what's with the mini-links, such as http://is.gd/EUN. Some sort of network block bypass?

is.gd is a URL shortening service, nothing more, it just forwards to the actual URL. </offtopic>

Anyway, anyone I know well enough to see my Facebook gets added on there. Anyone else gets my Twitter account (or Plurk, depending on which they use) - they use my Second Life name, so noone really finds out too much about me from them.
Well, it's your decision to post your personal information up like that. I was just suggesting why it might be a bad idea.
A guy killed his ex because she put on "status" (facebook) single.
That's good for me, I'm single anyway! :shaun:

But seriously, that for real?

Only a real creep-o-freakazoid would do that!
"creep-o-freakazoid"... seriously?
Thought I'd use some language often used by the majority of Facebook users.

By that I mean teenage girls who are overly compensating.

Funny how after 17 posts (including this one), only one other person besides myself has shared their page!
That's exactly the reason i hate Facebook.. What exactly is the purpose of having LFS forumers on your "friends" list? I purpously put " "... It's a good thing to find someone you cared, someone you don't have a phone number of, or something like that.. but people are spending WHOLE day on the Facebook, poking each other, playing some redicolously stupid games just to waste their too-much free time, that they have thanks to the Internet era...
Yeh, I agree.

Never really can understand why people do stuff like that.

I only made a Myspace to put a couple of pictures of me up to show my e-freinds, and it gives me a place to write a blog occasionally. I hardly ever use it, often just writing blogs to waste time, so never really add anyone more than my closest freinds and that's it.

The people that constantly log into Facebook/Myspace or whatever, messaging and uploading are really sad, and should seek professional help. Especially those with 7,521 freinds, 7,498 of which they don't know. They got those spam invites from people and just blindly accept them because it makes them look more popular. Oh the shame.
Just lookup on facebook under then name Tor Ole Lerbæk, you'll find me.
Actually I don't see this paranioa thing, every time you use your credit card there is a risk too, that someone will steal it and every information about it.
If they want, they can. But I like to belive that there are no freaks of that callibre here.
Takes too long doing a Bebo page with punchcards.

( Scary Hankstar ! :munching_)
Social Failworking. Lol, imo.
I've met a fair few people off of myspace.
Infact, it was because of one person my circle of friends have completely changed, from your typical guy/girl to ****ed up druggy goth/alternative ravers.

*shrug*

(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG