#1 - Eneko
Is it possible to limit driving aids on multiplayer servers?
Hello everybody!

My question is: Is it possible that servers can disable specific driver aids, like Brake Help? And if so, is there a way for me to see what is allowed on the server and what not, before actualy entering the race? I've done searches and read the manuals but haven't found much about the topic. I've seen it has been requested but I don't know if it's actualy possible at the moment.

Thanks!!
LFS has Aid´s?

Well TBH , is a sim game , better turn all the aid´s to off and get use to that , practice and you will be better
#3 - Eneko
Quote from Inouva : LFS has Aid´s?

Well TBH , is a sim game , better turn all the aid´s to off and get use to that , practice and you will be better

I will do this if I have a wheel. I'm still practicing with KB and it's hard to control the braking.
Quote from Eneko :I will do this if I have a wheel. I'm still practicing with KB and it's hard to control the braking.

Tenes una opcion que podes configurar la frecuencia de respuesta del los botones en el teclado , del acelerador y freno

Tambient e recomiendo que uses el mouse como volante , es la segunda mejor opcion despues del volante

Tambien configura en las opciones del auto la "preseion" del freno y la distribucion del reparto de frenado "Con 75% adelante y 25% atras" y la presion del freno la vas regulando en el setup tmb , es cuestion de probar hasta que encuentres el punto
Please use english as it has been said before, this is an english forum

Yes that is possible, look at the CTRA servers, but my experience with kb was that almost no server really uses them. Except for the CTRA offcourse so just avoid them for now till you get a wheel.
#6 - Eneko
Quote from M.vdBroek :Please use english as it has been said before, this is an english forum

Yes that is possible, look at the CTRA servers, but my experience with kb was that almost no server really uses them. Except for the CTRA offcourse so just avoid them for now till you get a wheel.

Inderdaad alles maar beter in het Engels houden

Don't worry, CTRA is out of bounds for me at the moment. That's too high level.
#7 - Eneko
Thanks a lot for the explanation by the way!
Quote from Eneko :Inderdaad alles maar beter in het Engels houden

Don't worry, CTRA is out of bounds for me at the moment. That's too high level.

Hehe nice translation

Glad I could help a bit.
Quote from Eneko :Hello everybody!

My question is: Is it possible that servers can disable specific driver aids, like Brake Help? And if so, is there a way for me to see what is allowed on the server and what not, before actualy entering the race? I've done searches and read the manuals but haven't found much about the topic. I've seen it has been requested but I don't know if it's actualy possible at the moment.

Thanks!!

Hi Eneko,

You can use LFSLapper to disable specific driver aids like Brake help on your server's.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=25756

#################
#Control Allowed#
#################
# Racer flags
# "Y" = Yes
# "N" = No
# "*"" = Yes or No
# Local variable
# $PlayerFlags = The current Player flags
# $RequiredFlags = The current Required flags
#-------------------------------------------------------------------
$SwapSide = "*";
$AutoGears = "*";
$Shifter = "*";
$HelpBrake = "*";
$AxisClutch = "*";
$AutoClutch = "*";
$Mouse = "*";
$KbNoHelp = "*";
$KbStabilised = "*";
$CustomView = "*";
Event OnNotMatchFlags()
privMsg( "Flags not match required flags" );
privMsg("Yours flags -> " . $PlayerFlags );
privMsg("Required flags -> " . $RequiredFlags );
privMsg("Spectated" );
cmdLFS("/spec " . $Username );
EndEvent

Quote from M.vdBroek :Hehe nice translation

Glad I could help a bit.

It wasn't really a translation, I was just agreeing with you in my native language. I'm a Dutchman living in Spain I was born and raised in Rotterdam

Groeten uit Madrid!!
Woooo, ppl can use these aids while playing online??? I've never used them, and, if they're available online, well, that seems messed up. Are they? And do they really help? I wouldn't be able to tell because I have hundreds of play time without them, so they'd probably make it harder..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG