The online racing simulator
6 Hours of South City Long: Qualifying
Drivers,

Q1:

Q2:

NOTE: Teams 3, 4, 5, 6, 30, and 36 have received +1s penalties on their fastest laps in this session due to either changing name during the session (equivalent to chatting), using an incorrect name/number, or joining the server early. In the future, please be sure to a) have the correct name in place before joining the server, and b) not join the server until the scheduled time for your class's session.

ALSO NOTE: The time between GT1 and GT2 sessions has been increased to 10 minutes, to prevent GT2 drivers from joining during the GT1 session. GT2 drivers should NOT join the server until 20:35 UTC. The GT2 session will begin at 20:40 UTC.

Thanks!
Notice: We're having a spot of trouble with the insim relay, so no Remote for this session. Sorry!
It would be good for one admin to post here when it is clear to join for GT2... just in case there is some delay in start of Q for GT1.
Good idea, though we do plan to start on time.
Some information about the password used for gt2 server?
#6 - amp88
GT1 quali ended.

GT2 teams can join now.
#8 - kaynd
I hope you are talking about the pm set at 28th September… cause I did not receive any other pm about the qualify server for the SO4 event
The password will be the same for all season.
Ahh nice. thanks
GT2 qualifying has now finished as well.
results ?)
Indeed.

I built a new PC last week and all of my spreadsheets are the old PC, so I need to hook it back up tonight and copy them over.

In the meantime, I'll upload the shots of the in-game standings to the OP.
#15 - arco
1:33.34 in GT2, that's just freaky!
Anyone have replays?
Yes, I can up them tonight. Or perhaps Gus/Zaf can before then.
#18 - arco
Thanks.
Official Q1 results updated in OP. Please pay attention to:
a) What session you are connecting to, whether it is GT1 or GT2.
b) Make sure you connect with the right name format.

Also note that these penalties only apply to the Q1 session, and you can make up for it in Q2.
I understand that the penalty is given to my team because (by mistake) I joined the server with the default LFSw nickname.

BUT.

I did not change my name because I know this is considered as chatting.
I did not join early
I did not join the track and I was not intended to.
And yes there where only 2 members of my team including me at any time in the server.

Rules penalize the use of wrong name from drivers, ether because there is a specific naming format you what to use, or because you what to avoid unnecessary messages that distract drivers.
I wasn’t even a driver and I did not produce any chat message at all.
I am ok with that. But I think you have to quote the whole sentence.

"Drivers who connect using an invalid name will receive a drive-through penalty (DT), as a name change is considered to be equivalent to a chat message and will be dealt with similarly."

But anyway the result is the same using just the first part.
It won’t happen again
I also join server not to drive, but mainly to watch my teammate and to communicate with him if he needs anything... but I join with correct MoE format of the name... by the rule book

I like the high standards of MoE rules and strict admins, that is how it should be for a high class league like MoE is...
Communicating with your teammate in the qualify server is forbidden as it is considered chating… I hope you would communicate in another way in case it was needed.
Thanks for getting my point...
What did you think he was going to do? start chatting on server? Bit of a no brainer...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG