The online racing simulator
*thumbs up* Sam
(14 posts, started )
*thumbs up* Sam
I just wanted to say thumbs up to the CTRA crew. I've got a project on the go at the moment that is utilising vast amount of accumulated CTRA data.

I'll reveal more on the project soon, it's still a little too early, but I wanted to make this post really to specially thank SamH for opening up the data to unprecedented levels with a new API for me.

As I write this i'm currently datamining the CTRA server, and i'm watching my database fill up with data for some heuristics i'm going to use in my project - which is boffin speak for 'ignore me im a nerd'.

It wouldn't have been possible to make my new project quite so ... funky ... without the collaboration of the CTRA and their priceless database.

Thank you.
#2 - SamH
Glad to help! Your project sounds like it will be great fun!
Thanks, although - I think you are a bit overpriced ...
#4 - SamH
Woot!
LOL nice =)
aye, it was quite a shock to see Sam appear, it actually put me off adding a 'Buy Now' button...

EDIT: Actually I wonder if this will introduce a new term to the popular vocabulary... "I can't even afford SamH"
lol nice one

what you mean sam is overpriced, thats a small amount for a man of such tallent

NOT
54,412 quid for Sam? Is that a bug
Sams a good clean racer. Not the fastest, but nowhere near the slowest!
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Sams a good clean racer. Not the fastest, but nowhere near the slowest!

i was gonna make a comment about gauges here but decided not to

whoops i did
Quote from Christopher Raemisch :Sams a good clean racer. Not the fastest, but nowhere near the slowest!

UPDATE 'ctra'.'drivers' SET yellows=0 WHERE lfsw=samh

Sam certainly is one of the cleanest drivers around, according to his stats ;P

kidding...
#13 - SamH
Muhahaha!
LOL well thats one way to have a good record!

*thumbs up* Sam
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG