The online racing simulator
G15 Questions & Problems
(4 posts, started )
G15 Questions & Problems
Hey all, i just fixed a "broken" g15 from my brother, and am now using it in place of my Saitek. I have a few questions that I could not get answered by googling. First is that I broke the media buttons next to lcd screen (oh btw, i got v2 of it.) and was wondering if I could assign G key to volume up/ down in windows? and how to. Also, I noticed that when I press CTRL, it hits shift simultaneusly. Is this a software problem or a hardware problem? I cannot be arsed to open the thing up again to fix it, so I'll wait for another day.

Sorry if there is already a thread about this KB, could not find one. Thanks in advance.
Sorry for bumping but, have you got your problems solved?

Im on very default keyboard right now. I made myself few media keys, i dont remember what program i used because it was pretty long time ago. But in somewhere u will find the program easily. I remember, that i got the program from download.com. This what i did on my keyboard (picture attached). Painted myself some stickers and printed them out on sticky-paper.

I made my binds work like this: Windows Button +F5 - F12
Attached images
DSC00925.JPG
Nah. I ended up throwing the keyboard out but taking out the LCD + board. Then ended up mounting that on top of g25 using a screw and bent piece of metal . Connector ended up getting screwed up and threw that out as well. Was useful to see song playing while in-game, though.
Alright

G15 Questions & Problems
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG