The online racing simulator
#1 - Dru
Country/Location question
Just a general question about the CTRA country/location bit.

Recently moved from England to Wales so I've changed my country location and of course in CTRA it says about me being from Wales - which of course I'm not - so justed wondered...

Is there a way of seperating out Country/Location/Nationality or is it all just rolled into one?

Ta,

Dru.
noswaith da cariad

'tis just the one nationality, same as anything else really. That's why Chris Raemisch is on these forums as a Brit, when really he's a Yank, and this week StableX is from the Christmas Isles...
Quote from Dru :Recently moved from England to Wales so I've changed my country location and of course in CTRA it says about me being from Wales - which of course I'm not

That's what you get for being a turncoat. Come back and you can be English again. Until then, I hope you get pobly cwm.

Further O/T: A friend of mine told me the Welsh word for microwave today, which is apparently "popty ping". ****ing retards...
I feel the compulsion to do an entire post in Welsh just out of spite to Kev, but the techy in me likes using more than the same 5 letters over and over on my keyboard.
Plus of course you can't speak Welsh.
Psst. This is a forum. You only type here.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Plus of course you can't speak Welsh.

I'll have you know I am proud of my badly pronounced 50 word vocabulary !
#8 - Dru
Quote from Becky Rose :I'll have you know I am proud of my badly pronounced 50 word vocabulary !

Nodolig Clawen!

Thats the limit of my Welsh
Quote :Nodolig Clawen!

Did you meen Merry Christmas?

Although i'd normally let spelling slip, as a general dis-interest and who-cares point, it's nadolig llawen.
Quote from Becky Rose :noswaith da cariad

'tis just the one nationality, same as anything else really. and this week StableX is from the Christmas Isles...

Hahahahahaha Brilliant, Great Laugh!!!

Thanks Becky
Just a suggestion, can we have British counties in the same way that there's US states?
#12 - SamH
Nope, last time I messed with that code I finished up with a nose bleed and brain fluid leaking from my ears. Besides, we only have the US by state because it's part of the CTRA master plan to divide and re-conquer them again like we did in 1812.
Quote from J@tko :Just a suggestion, can we have British counties in the same way that there's US states?

Same way as the US states is already in... We have Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England. If it went down to counties then world wide that would be a collossal amount of countries to manage. Remember the US states are 'states', ie: countries, not counties. The United States of America is like the EU.
Quote from Becky Rose :Same way as the US states is already in... We have Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England. If it went down to counties then world wide that would be a collossal amount of countries to manage. Remember the US states are 'states', ie: countries, not counties. The United States of America is like the EU.

Yah true
Quote from Becky Rose : Remember the US states are 'states', ie: countries, not counties. The United States of America is like the EU.

WOW!! You have countless people on both sides of the ocean now screaming at their computer screens. "LIKE HELL!!!! We're nothing like those Bastards!"
Quote from Becky Rose :
and this week StableX is from the Christmas Isles...

I think I've been from there since sometime in January.... not able to change it
Quote from Becky Rose :Same way as the US states is already in... We have Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and England. If it went down to counties then world wide that would be a collossal amount of countries to manage. Remember the US states are 'states', ie: countries, not counties. The United States of America is like the EU.

The US each state is run like it's own country. They are allowed to set their own laws and own tax rates on top of the federal tax. Any law though cannot conflict with the Federal laws in place, except in rare circumstances. It's basically like the EU, just much older.

Currently I am a Brit! I just got my Visa to stay indefinatly today, just when you thought you could get rid of me!

LOL Todd I know what you mean, but in the simplest terms the EU is trying to bring about a system similar to what the US has. Lets hope they can iron out more of the kinks =) If only people were not so stubborn... hmm sounds like me...
#18 - Dru
Quote from StableX :I think I've been from there since sometime in January.... not able to change it

since Christmas perhaps?

Didn't fancy Easter Island then?
Quote from Dru :since Christmas perhaps?

Didn't fancy Easter Island then?

I've actually been around Christmans Island. Stay at the retreat!!! I wanted to go to Easter Island when I was in Chile but didn't have the time at the end of a business trip, sadly! Christmas Island is a bizarre place!
Quote from StableX :I've actually been around Christmans Island. Stay at the retreat!!! I wanted to go to Easter Island when I was in Chile but didn't have the time at the end of a business trip, sadly! Christmas Island is a bizarre place!

Got be funny walking in your swim shorts meeting Santa on the beach
Can you imagine Santa in speedos?

Sam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG