The online racing simulator
Smallest Hardest [Herts]
(17 posts, started )
Smallest Hardest [Herts]
Check out "SMALLEST HARDEST!" on Herts Racing!.

I have created some circuits at the AutoX area that require high levels off skill! A thin short track made of bales and other non-dangerous objects in fast and flowing corners, raced in the MRT. I was going to post in the layouts section but im not releasing the layout so i've posted here, lets turn it into a competition.

(now i'm just waiting for those uber-patient guys who only come out now and again to beat everyone at a strange task, like the uf1 workout that was released before that had hundreds competing for the win)

More at link:

http://hertsracing.jameswillia ... orum/index.php?topic=45.0

Have fun!
What do you think?
More layouts soon check this post! http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=964456#post964456

Lastly,

http://www.maxpower.co.uk/article.asp?asset=7826&p=2

OMG !!11!!!!1! I'z so totally exciteddd!!!!11

Thanks,
James
Has anyone tried it?

And has anyone clicked the maxpower link?
Havnt tried you 'SMALLEST HARDEST' ting, but the Scirocco looks sick mon'

Maybe you should give more info to what the SMALLEST HARDEST thing is, if it dont look interesting in the post i aint going to click on the link
I can't get on track, server is kicking me with OOS-MPSYS error.
Hmm.. never dealt with that error before i'll reset the server now.
I'll try this when I get home. There aren't many servers running the MRT.
I still have the same problem...
Can you please post that layout, so i can try it offline?
Grr now even i cant get on the track! Can someone with high amounts of knowledge/helpfullness go on my server and tell my how to fix it? Much appriciated!
Quote from email from Victor :Well I asked scawen about that specific message. You get it when during the
joining of a host some specific states on the host have changed. Like votes,
wind, lap and/or track settings. Settings like these must remain the same
while you first connect and interchange settings data with the host,
otherwise you get that message.

This shouldn't happen a lot though. But it can happen more often I guess
when there's lag (on your side or the hosts) resulting in a longer
connection setup time. I don't know if that's the case though.

Victor

/knowledge
thanks for posting and taking the time to say that, but it really doesnt help my problem.. how can i solve it? remove weather/wind/time of day settings?
Quote from james_bskt :Has anyone tried it?

In the interest of keeping this alive, I've tried it! the server still has an error but i have some quick fingers and nabbed the layout before it kicked me. I got my time down to 18:80! see if you can beat it!

Note: i incurred penalties on my out-lap but my timed lap was clean
anyone else?
Attached files
Smallest Hardest 18^c80.spr - 37.8 KB - 215 views
Quote from iRace :In the interest of keeping this alive, I've tried it! the server still has an error but i have some quick fingers and nabbed the layout before it kicked me. I got my time down to 18:80! see if you can beat it!

Note: i incurred penalties on my out-lap but my timed lap was clean
anyone else?

18,27 mate Took me a while to get used to your setup though. Can you attach layout file only? I couldn't save it from spr.
james_bskt: Thank you, i'll try it later.
ill try it
So here it is, second is my improvement on first layout (i did also 17,7, but with contact), first is new one on second layout.
Attached files
19,55.spr - 49.4 KB - 235 views
17,70.spr - 41 KB - 208 views
can you give me the exact name of the server because i cant find it on the list

Smallest Hardest [Herts]
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG