The online racing simulator
Piggy501's Rally Tracks
(18 posts, started )
Piggy501's Rally Tracks
I'm starting to make a few RallyStyle AutoX tracks. I was planning to make a pack and release it, with about 10 tracks. However, I decided to release it as it was going very slowly. So slowly I have only made 1. Here it is anyway. Please DO NOT EDIT, but use online if you want. They can be tight in places, so watch out. Also, there are no chalk directionals/signs, so maybe try a few practise runs! I will post a .spr later. Comments and constructive critisism welcome, so I know what to improve on while making the next tracks.

2 overview pictures are supplied, more in the .zip or .rar file.

Have fun, and subscribe to this thread if you want to be notified about the following tracks!

P.S. To view .rar files, download WinRAR from here: http://www.rarlab.com/

ENJOY!
Attached images
TrackOverview1.jpg
TrackOverview2.jpg
Attached files
SS1.rar - 885.4 KB - 392 views
SS1.zip - 884.4 KB - 248 views
this track is pretty fun to drift around on but i found some sections alittle to tight for more then one player but a really fun track
Quote from LFSn00b :Maybe because it is made for 1 car driving at a time(rally)?

Correct. But thanks for downloading, I will try to make the next tracks wider.
Heres an insane little track I made while I was bored. Don't ask why there is a 2 at the end of the name, I don't know.

Enjoy.

P.S. Expect the next rally track soon.
Attached images
Preview.jpg
Attached files
AU1_BehindTheWall2.lyt - 572 B - 331 views
Here it is, SS2.

Wow, triple post. No comments.

Sorry for the delay, same applies as post #1.

I made it slightly less tight than before, but without making it easy. Remember to copy. SSS1 to come next (Super Special Stage: see here: http://www.rallyjapan.jp/j/image/dome-SSS.jpg)

It's where 2 people race each other with a crossover so they both race the same distance. I'm thinking about recreating the link above Would you like that or a different track? If so, supply a track map of a different track please.

Attached files are .zip and .rar with previews again.

Comments and critisism welcome so I know what to improve or keep in future tracks.

Enjoy.

EDIT: And then I forgot the attachments...

Anyway, Enjoy!
Attached images
TrackOverview1.jpg
TrackOverview2.jpg
Attached files
SS2.rar - 1.5 MB - 265 views
SS2.zip - 1.5 MB - 227 views
#6 - G!NhO
Nice! Pig!
You,re a true pig,, Oink Oink...
Nice layouts thanks!!
Sorry to bump this so horribly, but I am planning to do more but I got a new PC and can't unlock S2 I don't know my GAME password as I didn't use it for ages. I was so sure I knew it as well, just won't work!

Anyway, if you could help with that it would be nice. I am also going to try make some new tracks if I get my GAME password but I don't know if I will or if I do, when it will be

Anyway, I'll make a few more stages and like I said above, a Super Stage Special or whatever its called.
Quote from piggy501 :Sorry to bump this so horribly, but I am planning to do more but I got a new PC and can't unlock S2 I don't know my GAME password as I didn't use it for ages. I was so sure I knew it as well, just won't work!

Anyway, if you could help with that it would be nice. I am also going to try make some new tracks if I get my GAME password but I don't know if I will or if I do, when it will be

Anyway, I'll make a few more stages and like I said above, a Super Stage Special or whatever its called.

you can change your Game password without remembering it on LFS.net, log in there and "account details"
Thanks, will start ASAP. I crave making layouts.

EDIT: 1000th post
Nice layouts The one in the link you posted looks awesome, would be really cool if you could make that one
I'll try but the crossover might be a bit tricky, should I do it in the Car Park and add a jump?
I think that'll be the safest way.. but a flat crossing could be fun too... will at least provide some specacular crashes
Quote from piggy501 :I'll try but the crossover might be a bit tricky, should I do it in the Car Park and add a jump?

yes, a jump over a part of the track, then you can do teh famous jumping over a car thingy
Jumps and flats. I'll do both. Maybe put bales there incase of disaster.
subscribed
Some good layouts there Nick. Rallying always was my first love.

Piggy501's Rally Tracks
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG