The online racing simulator
G25 pedal mod on eBay?
(10 posts, started )
G25 pedal mod on eBay?
Anyone know what this mod is being sold on eBay?
I'm all for making the brake pedal better, just want something that will work (and I don't mind paying for something that works!).
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... tem&item=160268382156
"report exellent results and claims of saving at least 2 seconds on an average lap"

LMAO
Yeh I cringed when I read that. Claims like that make my blood boil. But if the pedal feels better thats all that matters to me - no point trying to justify it with false claims.

Reminds me of the "resistor" selling on eBay that gives your car 20bhp.
#5 - P1lot
I think this is a piece of rubber that sits inside the brake spring to make it very much more stiffer.
People have been talking about this over at iRacing, a lot of people like it and claim they are less susceptable to locking up the brakes now. Others say it's too stiff, but I think you're meant to short calibrate your brake to the pressure you like.

Shorter brake travel means less resolution, so people have been combining it with Leo Bodnars Pedal to USB converter. This gives about 8 times more resolsution to the pedals than going through the wheel and Logitech driver.

I've just ordered one of these USB thingies because I've heard great things due to the higher resolution. I'm not bothered about a stiffer brake at the moment.

Edit: Just found a review of both of them on this forum... http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=48196
Thats a great help, thanks.
-
(horrgakx) DELETED by horrgakx : Double post
#7 - bbman
Look at the seller, all becomes clear then...
lol he has 900 of them , and postage is free ....

Its a rubber bush squeezed under the pedal , bet ya a tenner
Nope, it sits inside the spring and it's just a peice of rubber. I've also heard reports the pedal may be suscepatable (sp?) to crumbling.
Quote from horrgakx :
Reminds me of the "resistor" selling on eBay that gives your car 20bhp.

Haha! I had exactly the same thought!

Greats from Panama!

G25 pedal mod on eBay?
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG