The online racing simulator
"Must see" Australia.
(107 posts, started )
Dandenongs were amazing, really impressive, seeing Melbourne from the observatory on top of Mt Dandenong was awesome, we also rode the puffing billy, which was fun too.

The ferry ride was top, almost as fun as the MotoGP!!!, the captain of the little ferry was this scottish fella, on the way back into Stoney point, some asian guy was fishing on the pier, has decided to cast his line AT the ferry, the scottish captain guy let rip with one of the biggest rants I have ever seen, it was soooo funny!!!!.
ha ha.. so many asians in australia now, i reckon about half of Melbourne is bloody chinese! motoGP is awesome isn't it? its great being not far from it, and the Dandenong observatory is good fun.
Yeah, Phillip Island is a hell of a track, really impressed by it, mind you, Bathurst is a hell of a track too, I don't think "we" (i.e. those of us outside of Oceania) appreciate the history that Bathurst has, we watched a 30min film at the museam about the history of Bathurst and the racing there, and it was a real eye-opener, I have a lot of respect for the place after visiting, it oozes atmosphere, comes a close second to the Nurburgring for atmosphere IMO.

I really wanted to buy a die cast Peter Brock A9X Torana, but the $200 dollar price tag and my baggage allowance put me off!!!, I had to settle with my V8 Supercar polo shirts (buy one, get 60% off a second in Kmart, bargain!!!) and Bathurst 1000 cap
ha ha, bathurst really is truely amazing. going there for the race is even better. The screaming crowed, the roaring engines, the splat of the kangaroos as they get hit, it truely is an experiance everyone should have. Does phillip island remind you of Westhill on LFS? http://www.phillipislandcircuit.com.au/ have a look at that top down map. Then look at westhill.
We went to Bathurst the day after the race, I was going for the race, but the crowds and price kept us away!!!.

I don't think WE has enough elevation change to be like Phillip Island
Can be quite pricy, i know. Yeah not enough, but it looks like it from birds eye dosnt it?

Also, probebly last post for the night, quarter to 11 and have school tommorow.

"Must see" Australia.
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG