The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Yarp!
Quote from Blas89 :Phone number and adress please.

You need a place to store your cucumber?
Quote from MR_B :No he's right, there's no lolz there!

These however, include some lolz...

Hulk Hogan will get you after that one! Funny picture, comparing his wrestling gimmick of a "Real American"
He should have legdropped the tower.
Edit : nvm

Request, - does anyone have the link / stored the picture "stay on topic or the seal gets it" ? Have searched even but could not find where it was posted in this forum.
Quote from The Very End :Edit : nvm

Request, - does anyone have the link / stored the picture "stay on topic or the seal gets it" ? Have searched even but could not find where it was posted in this forum.

Sorry for double post etc but TVE I think it was in the Picture Battle thread.
Thanks, I'll try to go through the pages there and search some

Edit : Browsed the pages, did not find it, darn
I'll dig it out later, after I've watched this movie if you haven't found it yet

Edit : followed a hunch and tracked back to the "against locking threads" thread.

Image is here
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'll dig it out later, after I've watched this movie if you haven't found it yet

Edit : followed a hunch and tracked back to the "against locking threads" thread.

Image is here

Thanks, I own you one!
I love Charlie Brooker's comment on Hole In The Wall.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/cult ... /20/television.television

Quote :I speak, dear reader, of Hole In The Wall (Sat, 5.40pm, BBC1), which is by far the stupidest gameshow I have ever seen. Just to be clear: in this context, "stupid" isn't necessarily an insult. It's so openly, obviously and knowingly stupid, the whole thing is virtually immune to criticism. It's the television equivalent of a gurgling jester repeatedly honking a horn.

It's my sister you retards, get the hell off.

Not - but funny if it was har har har om nom nom boobies ^-^
yeah i sure know id tap that, you got a number? mmmm she looks mighty fine
had dibs on page 39
S14 Drift, obviously
i donno, incest or not, she sure would be hard to resist
haha, that's sig material right there
hahaha, first time ive been quoted in a sig!! incest is best, and we all know it..
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG