The online racing simulator
Naming problems with weird drivers
Hi,

we start a small racing team in sept. 2008. Now, there is a driver who is using our team tag and colors. On our own server we can handle this without pain by banning the user from our server. But the problem is not solved with try to talk to the driver and ban. He is using the team signature on extrinsic* servers and start trouble with other drivers. We got questions about the driver with is not a member of our team. We asked to stop the driver but i can't.

I think, we're not the first team with problems like this so it may be possible you have any tips for me to handle this situation.

best regards

*extrinsic means: Servers not own by my team.
Just ban him from your server and eventually he/she will get bored and go bother someone else.
and rename your teamskin in LfSWorld and upload a stupid one under the old name.
He is allready banned from our server but he is penetrading other servers so i hoped there is a way to stop the user from using our team tag.

The Skin is allready renamed - so let us hope he do'nt upload the skin with own name.

Thank you for assistent.

best regards
Michael
#5 - dadge
the last thing he wants to do is penetrade a server. there are rules for this. does this mean someone else is also trading pennies?
Thanks for solicitousness.

If you have some contribute content, youre welcome.
Otherwise - get lost pls.

best regards
Michael
Jakg made a skin for the skin stealers. I thing 'i am a skin stealing twat' was the slogan :P
#8 - dadge
Quote from Knuddlbaer :Thanks for solicitousness.

If you have some contribute content, youre welcome.
Otherwise - get lost pls.

best regards
Michael

solicitude: a feeling of excessive concern. slight over use of a word there me hearty
my brother I meant it facetiously. i payed just as much to post on this forum as you bud, i can actually post where i please.
Why do people insist on telling other people to get out of 'their' thread, even though it's not theirs at all...
it's like being in an elevator and someone tells you not to smell their fart.
LOL >_<!! That's a funny yet disgusting thought.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why do people insist on telling other people to get out of 'their' thread, even though it's not theirs at all...

Someone asks a question using a language that isn't native to him. Someone else appears and instead of helping just starts bitching about a grammar mistake. I'm able to understand and tolerate grammar mistakes from people who don't use the language in their every day life. Actually I'm more concerned with all those native english speakers misspelling...

Quote from dadge :it's like being in an elevator and someone tells you not to smell their fart.

It was you who farted in this thread, twice.
and do you think i care? infact, here. have another fart. it wasn't grammer, it was translation that was the problem. and you really need to do a bit more research on bitching if that's what you think i was doing. also while you're at it, reaserch humour. it's a funny one so be warned.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG