ZipFM skin for XFG, XRG and XRT
(27 posts, started )
Hi everybody,
Plz can anyone make ZipFM skin for XFG, XRG and XRT
XFG and XRG skins for rally, XRT for drift
Plz use thees pics

anyone?
i could try something. but im busy tomorrow cos hunting season for dove's starts than( waking up in the morning 4am, going to hunting for many hours ) but maybe ill try something for xrg or xfg
plz try if u can
Im goin gto skin again tomorrow first i need to get that FXo for the bleach skinpack done then il try this
Quote from batteryy :heres my try for the xfg http://img238.imagevenue.com/i ... 3_XFG_zipfm_122_198lo.jpg
preview http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=63730&d=1218561656
i can chance that number plate number and the place of the rally. you see the number plate says now ''Neste Oil Rally BlackWood'' i can change the blackwood to any other track in lfs if you want and i can chance the number if u dont have any photo editing program

thank u, it is great skin, no need to change any thing great work
yea that does look really good
thanks
Okay me has no need to do it anymore:P Il let battery do them
I wwas planing on doing one but no need now

I think
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay me has no need to do it anymore:P Il let battery do them

I think

actually i think you might have. ive working on some textures in lfs right now. i got an idea about that ''neste oil rally blackwood'' that ill make skins for AI's and do some texture work for xfg to rally-car interior, banners etc. so i wouldnt mind if u would make the xrg or xrt and if you want and you are too lazy to make some things yourself you can rip some parts from that skin. i accidentaly erased the psd so that skin is not maybe so useful
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay me has no need to do it anymore:P Il let battery do them

I think

I think u should make skins too, i'd like to see what u can do, and i (not only me i think) will have more good skins
can anyone now make rally skin for XRG and drift skin for XRT, plz
Does the XRG need be look like a rally style car?
what do u need on it?

@battery
there is no real big problem he already pravided me with logos the rest il just make it up as i go.

But could u send me that nestle oil rally numberbourd?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Does the XRG need be look like a rally style car?
what do u need on it?

@battery
there is no real big problem he already pravided me with logos the rest il just make it up as i go.

But could u send me that nestle oil rally numberbourd?

sry, i have to wait till next week(im at my dads house now). you have to do some work yourself
http://www.cramo.fi/upload/Finland/Uutiset/logo_nesteoil.gif
so any one ?
Sorry tottaly forgot about it dude
When im finsihed il post it ind the XR skins thread and a link here

Il give the 1024 files to u so u can upload them on LFSworld

Is this okay?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :When im finsihed il post it ind the XR skins thread and a link here

Il give the 1024 files to u so u can upload them on LFSworld

Is this okay?

Sure, thx
so any progres?
Nope sorry that i dindt tel i have beighn real busy with homework an the lot excams coming up

But the skin wil be simple becaus ive come up with great looking and simple drift design
Oh and it wil be public just like the XFG one

edit:

BTW u want it clean or do u A want bodykit on it?
Just pasted body kit on it lol and al the drift(ricer bits u can wish for) it wil realese soon
Here it is hope u like your XRT drift skin
Click this text for the skin

Ive also uncluded a 1024x1024 version for u to uplaod to lfsworld
I hope u like it alot

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG