The online racing simulator
Gamer System for sale, insanely good deal
I've been lucky enough to get my hands on a new system, so this one is for sale, I'll be selling it as soon as the new system is put together. Just need a case, psu and mobo, all of which I should have within 2 weeks, most likely less, so if you decide to buy, you'll barely have to wait.

Here's the details. It's originally an OEM Acer Aspire M5100. But it didn't stay stock for more than 2 hours, when I got it, I bought ram, a processor, and a video card with it, but have since replaced the video card.

Okay, here's the hardware, and how old it is. "Everything" is under warrenty, and I have all receipts, and EVERYTHING was bought at best buy. Okay:
The case is actually very nice, has 15-1 card reader.
HERE'S A PIC OF THE CASE, IGNORE THE STICKERS, THIS PARTICULAR ACER HAS DIFFERENT SPECS, CASE IS THE SAME THO. Mine has 3 stickers, CPU sticker, Vista sticker, Nvidia Sticker.

CPU Athlon64 X2 6400+ 3.2 Ghz Black Edition-(Black Edition has unlocked multiplyer) Right now it's running at 3.55Ghz.
Motherboard - OEM
Memory 2x512MB + 2X1GB = 3GB in Dual Channel PC5300 667Mhz
300GB Barracuda HDD, 7200RPM
GPU Pny 9600GTOC -Badass card, runs even with the 8800GT and uses less power.
20" Acer Display
500 Watt Boston Accoustics Sound-Very loud and makes gaming fantastic, also included $50 headset(I'm getting a new one with new system)
Vista Home Premium 32bit

A few performance numbers(Benchmarks)
Counter Strike Source, 1680x1050 max graphics, no AA, full AF, video stress test 234fps
Doom 3 1680x1050 Ultra Graphics, no AA, 135FPS
LFS 1680x1050, 8x MSAA, 16X AF, maxed graphics, behind full 20 car grid, around 65FPS
SuperPI 25 seconds, with 800mhz ram would be around 18
Quake Wars, 1680x1050 max graphics, no AA, 8x AF, steady 60FPS, locked at 60, benchmarks at 92fps, which is really good.
Boot time 13 seconds, shut down 7-8 seconds. Never any spyware or viruses. Lots of free software included, and a few games

$800 neg
Pretty good deal since it includes a 20" monitor. I'm personally not interested as I already bought a couple of new computers, but I'm wondering why you would buy a new computer, then upgrade everything in it 2 hours later. Wouldn't it have been easier to simply build your own computer from parts?
As cobra says its cheaper to thats wjay i did normally my pc would have set me back beyond 1100 euros
Because I didn't pay for the PC itself, only the parts
if only i had $800 laying around =/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG