The online racing simulator
Quote from aoun :How do you know its a "gay" decision?? are you personally gay?

I think so!

i think he means it's a happy and joyfull decision to reset the hotlaps
Quote from tinvek :i think he means it's a happy and joyfull decision to reset the hotlaps

Haha, pwn3d
Gogo people!
Get your 10 seconds of fame
Sadly no new combinations in the "main hotlap rank" (MHR)
No BF1 or FBM combos.
MHR choices still suck then? Ah well.
i always have been wondering... what MHR and Nutter are
Quote from Patussay :i always have been wondering... what MHR and Nutter are

MHR is "Main Hotlap Rank". If you have the Hotlap window open, go to "Ranks" and click on "RANK INFO". Those are the combos you need to upload hotlaps for in order to get a good position in the MHR.

The Nutter rank is simply for the people who have hotlaps on the most combos.
oh, thanks ^^
A little later on ....

*bump*

Heres how things look today, nearly 3 months on from the introduction of patch Y :revs:

The biggest surprise i think has to be the No1 WR holder currently, having caused a few rumbles among hotlappers, just as surprising is the lack of a certain dude called biggie. Arco did very well to hold 1st place and fight off a few attacks from the established racers and still remains with reach in 3rd, with Worm looming in the background (also a table leader in the past) i think this fight for top isnt over yet.

Looking at the Nutter rank John Rees seems to be making a good headway into taking 1st place (go go UK ) but again Rob Newman is dragging the hardwork done by the rest of UK drivers down with some terrible times (*see nations handicap) but the effort is there at least. Marcel still holding onto first place, but for how long ?
the obvious name missing here is Renku (maybe S2 final eh )

Moving over to the MHR rank , the king of nub Jonesy resisdes at the top after surving tit for tat battling with pro racer csimpok since the start of this season. Bratwurst really doing well in 3rd proving good consistancy accross the board.

I wonder how this combination of charts will look in another 3 months or so.
Quote :The biggest surprise i think has to be the No1 WR holder currently, having caused a few rumbles among hotlappers,

care to explain?
!!!!!!!!11111111111 updated for the Z patch era.

Isn't pecholobo the guy that used gearshift macro?
#39 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Isn't pecholobo the guy that used gearshift macro?

Yes he does... and about 50 other spanish..
Go away you Ethiopian, get off my donation money!!

But yeah. Not gunna stereotype because I'll get flamed/banned so byebye@@
wooo i made it on the screenshot too
seeing those charts i can somehow remember Victor saying "at some point in time" that he might consider some sort of a hotlap charts history or something like that. I cant imagine how this could be realised but only with the last entries of a "given patch season"? Would be cool to have something like that and see how times have changed over time which should of course includes the information that a given track has changed at some point in time, like blackwood for instance.
I think hackerx or was it nubiturbo who suggested it originally a long, long time ago perhaps towards the end of S1/Start of S2 and a by a few other since then.
I really would like somthing like an archive or the charts during the evolution of LFS.
Somthing like races history tab perhaps?
Click on a date and the hotlap charts set to that particular time.
#46 - AMB
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :I think hackerx or was it nubiturbo who suggested it originally a long, long time ago perhaps towards the end of S1/Start of S2 and a by a few other since then.
I really would like somthing like an archive or the charts during the evolution of LFS.
Somthing like races history tab perhaps?
Click on a date and the hotlap charts set to that particular time.

Well I remember a post by Victor saying that he has all the old charts anyway, so no doubt it's on his list.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG