The online racing simulator
Where are all the S2 GTR servers?
ok when ever i go onto LFS I never stay on much becuase there are no servers that are really popular and that have GTR cars and they are on a S2 track, know yes i know i could go to CTRA and race but i'm not a fan of XFG/XRG racing but i don't mind doing it once in awhile.

Like where is Conedodgers, Because when ever i'm on 2-8p.m my time they are never up and running, but before patch Z they were always up and running with lots of people on and i was trying to get better so i could go into there other servers, but know its only redline which i'm not really a fan of cause they are a little to good.

So my question is where are all the S2 Servers with GTR cars that are on a S2 track and that the people in them are not pro's but not noobs? Cause i'm looking for a server with some pro's and noobs and some people in the middle becuase i want a race where I have a challenge. Cause it sure aint fun driving around the track when the closest person to you is like 20 seconds ahead of you and your racing by yourself.

And where do you other S2 racers race? do you know race on the demo servers or is there some popular Private servers that I should know about?

I hope you understood cause i tryed to put it into Paragraphs
#2 - J@tko
Redline 8 IIRC has the GTR/AS NA combo, and is often fullish.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG