LFS educational movie suggestion
(13 posts, started )
I know that spankmeyer already has a edu movie thread, however I'm requesting a different type of edu movie.

I know this is a lot of work however if someone can help me complete this it'll help many noobs (including myself) tremendously.

This is what i have planned. Have a skilled driver (doesn't matter who) drive around the track while making commentaries about the line, gear, corner types, dangers, etc for all the tracks and major cars (TBO class, all GTR class, V8, BF1, and more if needed) in LFS.

Very similar to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9I3zbNvI4

I have resources to generate a video from replays. All I need is someone who's willing to take the time to drive a few hotlaps and record commentary on the tracks.

reply, PM, or email me if anyone's interested.

Thxs
Quote from lizardfolk :I know that spankmeyer already has a edu movie thread, however I'm requesting a different type of edu movie.

I know this is a lot of work however if someone can help me complete this it'll help many noobs (including myself) tremendously.

This is what i have planned. Have a skilled driver (doesn't matter who) drive around the track while making commentaries about the line, gear, corner types, dangers, etc for all the tracks and major cars (TBO class, all GTR class, V8, BF1, and more if needed) in LFS.

Very similar to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH9I3zbNvI4

I have resources to generate a video from replays. All I need is someone who's willing to take the time to drive a few hotlaps and record commentary on the tracks.

reply, PM, or email me if anyone's interested.

Thxs

I can do commentary but solong as we are all settled on cornernames and driving terminology, then theres no conflicts post-production
I need a good driver to help me crank out the laps, anyone willing?
Ill do low 1:14s and high 1:13s in the FBM for u if u want
But you are only able to instruct Black wood GP.
im fine with that
i know the lines from back to front
Don't you mean from front to front.
Actually, I don't think it's a problem hat he's a demo driver, because those tutorial videos would be most usefull to absolute newcomers who would all be demoers.

So of you cover the demo content first, it would prove very useful, even if you decide to continue making videos is too much of a chore.
Yeah, demo combinations should be top priority. I might be able do a bit of driving for you, if you want average laps rather than fast.
Since you put it that way, I agree.
Quote from buusap :Ill do low 1:14s and high 1:13s in the FBM for u if u want

Hmm I've got a PM from someone already about the Formulas. I'll msg u if i need you thxs.

Right now, I need someone for the TBO and GTR class. Anyone willing?
Quote from lizardfolk :Hmm I've got a PM from someone already about the Formulas. I'll msg u if i need you thxs.

Il see what i can do for u i might get some nice laps with FXO or XRT
becaus IMO RB4 is just shit
Quote from lizardfolk :Hmm I've got a PM from someone already about the Formulas. I'll msg u if i need you thxs.

Hi

Yep, I can do that any time you like. PM me.

Jon

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG