The online racing simulator
interesting
(74 posts, started )
interesting
On the simulation side, things have been coming along well. Eric has recently worked some more on the Aston track, including graphical improvements, texture changes and a new configuration (or two). Scawen has worked on some aerodynamic improvements, most notably, the drag and downforce from wings work correctly depending on their real angle of motion, not just the user setting. A recent push on tyre physics has resulted in much better tyres which have improved the car handling and driving experience a lot. We have also been experimenting with another interesting feature as well...

looks like theres going be a BIG update soon.
*waits Deggis to post the rly? owl"
Quote from Clownpaint :Oh my god, you're right. Thanks Sherlock.

sorry i just cant stop it ....................

BAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUAHUAHUAHAUHAUAHUAHAUHA

ufff thats better
Well i thought of doing something so i found this out i should be a investigater.
Keep digging Watson.
I will keep you up to date on this.
Blimey, just when you think this forum can't sink any lower.......

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Blimey, just when you think this forum can't sink any lower.......

Dan,

eh well i got the info on the front page

ps- if you want to flame me pm me
Quote from Clownpaint :Oh my god, you're right. Thanks Sherlock.

That just made me fall of my chair that did.... classic.
Quote from faster111 :eh well i got the info on the front page

ps- if you want to flame me pm me

Your alright mate, keep up the good work, you are doing a bang up job

Dan,
lols... atleast it goes to show he hasnt even bothered to read the forum to see that there are already 2 threads on it....

lol
jolly good chap! :cookiemon
Thank you for keeping us informed.

Would you like a medal or a chest to put it on?
What on earth was wrong with Victor's thread where ALL this information is. You didn't 'find' any of it out. You aren't going to keep us updated, you won't know anything before the rest of us, and 99% of what you say is misspelt drivvel.

Gosh this post was going to be very long and very offensive (and not very PC), but I removed most of it in the interests of restraint.
faster111 where did you find this out? you wouldnt want give me your secret sources would you so that i can find this info out aswell??

interesting
#19 - axus
OMG... I never noticed that - I wish I could be as quick as you. Now I'm so excited about the patch, I can't wait! Guys, don't be nasty to him - his thread proved useful to me and as such it wasn't a complete waste - I didn't know about the coming update.
#20 - Vain
This is cruel but incredibly funny. I guess now we know why he named himself faster111.

Vain
you have to feel for the guy, he discovered (somewhere) a progress report and that a patch will be out soon. With all of his excitement he couldnt contain himself and realise that the lfsforum would be the first place any news was posted about the upcoming updates and having 2 threads on it already he decided to make a thread. What's worse the post about the update by victor is right at the top of the menu so he should have seen it. What then wraps it up is the way he posted it, like it was a very big secret and faster111 mr Investigator found out some stuff....

sorry faster111 but this time you really dug your own hole mate. I suggest that you have a browse on the forum about upcoming updates as this is the first place any news will appear before anywhere else and unless your related or u know the devs personally (unlikely)

so i suggest u buy a 10 pack of beer and drink drink drink.. ohh damn your only 15.. ahh well get some coke (as in coca cola that is)and go hyper!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

mad
I was browsing the FIA website last year and saw the 2008 F1 regulations on the French side of the site, I quickly checked the English side and didn't see any reference to it - so I quickly told ITV about the scoop on the French site...

I then realise Martin Brundle had referred to the 2008 regs in the last two commentaries, and checked again to see that the reason the 2008 regulations where not on the English site was because they'd been pushed off the articles list.

What a dizzy tart...
Finally :clapclap:
lol :smurf:

interesting
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG