The online racing simulator
LFSBC Season 2 Title Fight Scenarios
Here's the breakdown of what needs to happen for any of the top four in championship to win it. All four are mathematically eligible.

For GreyBull [CHA]:
- Finish no more than three positions behind Hypothraxer; and no more than 6 behind DizzyDarryn; and no more than 14 behind Petr CGY.

For Hypothraxer:
- Win Race AND GreyBull 4th AND DizzyDarryn 6th (valid through 12th position, adding one spot to each of the other two.
- A finish of 12th leaves enough points available if GreyBull finishes 16th or worse, and Darryn finishes no greater than 12th

For DizzyDarryn:
- Win Race AND GreyBull 6th, Hypothraxer 3rd (so on through to 9th, adding a position to all)
- Can still win if 10th, but needs at least one bonus and none to Grey and Hypo, with Grey finishing 16th, Hypothraxer finishing 12th or worse.
- Cannot with with 11th or worse

For Petr CGY:
- MUST Win Race, with GreyBull 15th or worse (or no points earned at all); Hypothraxer 12th or worse; Darryn 10th or worse - providing Petr gets at least one unanswered bonus point

In the event of a dead heat:
- Any dead heat involving GreyBull will be won by GreyBull.
- Any dead heat involving Hypothraxer, DizzyDarryn, and PetrCGY will go to Dizzydarryn.
- Hypothraxer cannot win in a dead heat situation.

The dead heat scenario may change depending on race results (if one of the four wins, they win any tiebreak that might be necessary - the four are all tied on 1st and 2nd places.

d
whats a dead heat?
Quote from Fastwalker :whats a dead heat?

two drivers with the same amount of points...

e.g.:
Hamilton 84p Kubica 84p Massa 84p -> Hamilton would win the championship because of more wins
Just note that in case of dead heat with me, David would win the championship if he finish 1st or 2nd.

EDIT : Same for Darryn, he would win the championship in case of death heat if he finish 1st or 2nd
Quote from dekojester : For Hypothraxer:
- Win Race AND GreyBull 4th AND DizzyDarryn 6th (valid through 12th position, adding one spot to each of the other two.

Actually if I win the race it doesn't matter where Darryn finishes because I'm already ahead of him. Or am I misunderstanding?

I also found a small error in the Driver Stats File: The first round was 16 laps at BL1 - not 10 as far as I remember.

P.S.: And I find it remarkable that we had a different winner in each round
WOW, i really made this difficult for myself by missing saturdays race hey...GRRR
Quote from dekojester :...

For Petr CGY:
- MUST Win Race, with GreyBull 15th or worse (or no points earned at all); Hypothraxer 12th or worse; Darryn 10th or worse - providing Petr gets at least one unanswered bonus point

Hehe - i like science-fiction

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG