The online racing simulator
Looks like we may be in for a wet race, as the weather says chances of rain on sunday. If it rains it should play right into Hamilton's hands for the win as without a doubt, he is the best rain driver on the grid.
Small rain storm, Massa spins 17 times in 3 laps . Michael Schumacher roundhouse kicks Massa as he steps out of the car and promptly wins the remaining race and WDC in a freak computer/points accident...

James Allen vents his manlust on Loois immediatley in parc ferme , while Max Mosley snorts cocain of a hookers arse at the same time as he adjusts his swaztika...
Quote from Intrepid :lol who cares? Let's face it Massa WILL win the title. If Hamilton doesn't choke something else will happen that loses him the title.

My Tip For the Race: Stay in bed!

But if you're in bed you'll not see Hamilton ruining his race in T1 again
Here's what i think will happen:

1. Vettel (He excelled in the rain before, he can do it again whilst Massa and Hammy concentrate on eating each others flesh to put one another off)
2. Kubica (I think it would be great to see him overtake Massa in the Championship
3. Kovalainen (He needs some good finishes to secure his place at McLaren, and he has a fresh engine this weekend)
4. Hamilton (He'll mess up somewhere, but his wet weather skills will begin to tell when the rain comes down about 20 laps before the end when he's scheduled to stop )
5. Raikkonnen (He'll qualify 1st, but then loose 4 places on teh start, giving 4 people penalties off the start too)
6. Alonso
7. Piquet
8. Massa (He sucks in the wet, saw it at Silverstone, he'll be as dizzy as a dodo on Drambui by the end of the day, but still nick a point with only 12 finishers)

Note: I want Hamilton to win, but it would be interesting to see a proper close fight between 3 of them, nice to see BMW looking like their old selves when it was a 3 way fight for the title
If it rains I dont think no one would be able to catch Hamilton, his wet weather skills are better than anymore else's on the grid. Hopefully Mclaren dont mess up his race by not letting him pit like they did last year when his tyre had, had it. Pity that the car wouldn't turn when the tyre was damaged when going into the pit lane but went into the gravel trap instead.

When does Hamilton get a fresh engine? Does he get one for the last race of the season, Brazil?
Kubica, Button, Alonso, Barrichello, Vettel, Webber and Sutil are all as good or better than Hamilton in the wet. But as they haven't lucked into the best car on the grid in wet conditions you don't really see it so much.
#32 - 5haz
I have to agree that everyone apart from Massa is good in the wet.

I reckon either Massa or Hamilton will do a Senna and just take eachother off, leading both of them to severe punishments and letting Kubica or Raikkonen through to take the crown, with Hamilton and Massa left with egg on their faces.

Hamilton is so damn frustrating, one week hes looking after number 1, and the next he throws it away uneccesarily, he could have just followed Massa around until he cracked under the pressure, but instead he had to go for glory, all he had to do in Japan was get some points.

TBH Hamilton needs some sorting out before he can win the championship, he still has the brain of a Kart racer. :P
Quote from 5haz :TBH Hamilton needs some sorting out before he can win the championship, he still has the brain of a Kart racer. :P

Watch it. Intrepid might get offended.

Actually Hamilton doesn't have the brain of a kart racer. He just races F1 like he would race karts.

As for Massa, he's actually not bad in the wet. It's Ferrari that's bad in the wet. Massa looked like a knob at Silverstone because of bad setup. He did alright at Monza, and was solid at Monaco.
#34 - 5haz
Quote from samjh :Watch it. Intrepid might get offended.

Actually Hamilton doesn't have the brain of a kart racer. He just races F1 like he would race karts.

And so has the brain of a Kart racer!

All he has to do is cruise round at 95% of the limit and he'll win the championship, but of course he will go and throw it away again.

I will respect Hamilton when he doesn't throw away a championship, until then I can only hpe Honda perform a miracle that brings Button the sucess he should have.

As for Couthard, hopefully he'll win in Brazil.
Quote from 5haz :
I reckon either Massa or Hamilton will do a Senna and just take eachother off, leading both of them to severe punishments and letting Kubica or Raikkonen through to take the crown, with Hamilton and Massa left with egg on their faces.

Raikkonen cannot win the champion ship unless hamilton has points decucted (an altogether not unfathomable possibly)

I think Hamilton will qualify and start well, but fall back being too agressive, but i still think he'll win the championship, he can win it this weekend, if Kubica and Massa don't score, all Hammy has to do is finish 3rd, 11 points ahead of Massa with 1 race left
Massa has said that he expects Hamilton to be strong in these last two races:http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/71394

If I recall correctly, Hamilton was good at China last year until the flat tyre, so if he can do aswell this year it would be great. I would love Massa and Kubica to go into a bit of a battle and crash which as a result ends both of their race, and then Hamilton goes and wins the GP and the title with one race left, Brazil. I would like to see Massa's and Kubica's faces if that happened and their comments, best of all how they would act towards each other.
#37 - JJ72
I Hope Hamilton will finish the race up first, but then realise that this Chinese GP is actually fake. The real one is actually held elsewhere.
Quote from sam93 :I would love Massa and Kubica to go into a bit of a battle and crash which as a result ends both of their race, and then Hamilton goes and wins the GP and the title with one race left, Brazil. I would like to see Massa's and Kubica's faces if that happened and their comments, best of all how they would act towards each other.

Switch Kubica and Hamilton and I agree.
Quote from sam93 :I would love Massa and Kubica to go into a bit of a battle and crash which as a result ends both of their race

youre a really great sport you know that?
On the one hand I don't think Hamilton is mentally ready to be world champion. On the other hand winning it may just calm him down a little and take the pressure off.

Mind you - the pressure on him must be enormous. There's only Heikki who is remotely on his side and he just dutifully follows him around at a respectful distance. Look at Alonso's comments - "I didn't see it but I'm glad he got the penalty." and also Kubica, Webber etc criticising him. With the whole grid against him he might just implode this weekend.
Quote from sam93 :If it rains I dont think no one would be able to catch Hamilton, his wet weather skills are better than anymore else's on the grid...

That's up for debate... did he or did he not bin it at the Nurburgring in 2007? Did he not land in the world smallest gravel trap in China 2007? Also I'm sure he was miles off the pace in the wet at Monza 08 during qualifying.

Kubica for the championship! Neither Massa or Hamilton deserve it, neither have been anything special this season. Just two drivers doing mediocre in the two best cars on the grid. Kind of shows when Alonso can win two races in an inferior car, purely by being ultra consistent and keeping his cool.
#43 - JCTK
Quote from tristancliffe :Kubica, Button, Alonso, Barrichello, Vettel, Webber and Sutil are all as good or better than Hamilton in the wet. But as they haven't lucked into the best car on the grid in wet conditions you don't really see it so much.

well, that depends on how you define wets, Hamilton was on another planet at the wet race in Monaco and Silverston. He was at least 1sec a lap quicker than everyone else.

Just that in Monza he made an absoblutely stupid mistake with tyre choices. And if the track is starting to dry up, he'll just cook his tyres and then he'll be slow again.
Quote from 5haz :
Hamilton is so damn frustrating, one week hes looking after number 1, and the next he throws it away uneccesarily, he could have just followed Massa around until he cracked under the pressure, but instead he had to go for glory...

He didn't throw anything away though. The T1 incident is widely accepted as being questionable, but the real hurt came when Massa spun him around. The gap between Ham and Massa is only 1 point narrower since Singapore, and everything still points to him winning the WDC this year (much to my own personal dismay.) I don't know what the Hamilton fans are all doom and gloom about?
Quote : I don't know what the Hamilton fans are all doom and gloom about?

It's the Henman factor, Hamilton has it.
Quote from JCTK :well, that depends on how you define wets, Hamilton was on another planet at the wet race in Monaco and Silverston. He was at least 1sec a lap quicker than everyone else.

Just that in Monza he made an absoblutely stupid mistake with tyre choices. And if the track is starting to dry up, he'll just cook his tyres and then he'll be slow again.

Massa was faster in Monaco(but safety cars f*cked him up).

In silverstone i remember Webber, and Heidfeld putting in occastional fastest laps but i agree that Hamilton was faster over duration.
Quote from keiran :That's up for debate... did he or did he not bin it at the Nurburgring in 2007? Did he not land in the world smallest gravel trap in China 2007? Also I'm sure he was miles off the pace in the wet at Monza 08 during qualifying.

Didn't Hamilton do amazing at Silverstone this year in the wet, yes. He also got upto 2nd at one point at Monza. At China last year wasn't it a type failure that put him in the gravel trap because the car wouldn't turn aswel with a tyre in good condition? Everyone was coming off last year at the Nurburing, I also recall the restarted the race at one point because the weather was so bad, didn't they.
Quote from sam93 :Everyone was coming off last year at the Nurburing,

Ehh..no.
Quote from sam93 :At China last year wasn't it a type failure that put him in the gravel trap because the car wouldn't turn aswel with a tyre in good condition?

Common sense should have told him that if he can see the white canvas of the tire, that he needs to slow down more than if the tire was in good condition. I don't race F1, but isnt it kind of obvious?
Quote from JCTK :well, that depends on how you define wets, Hamilton was on another planet at the wet race in Monaco and Silverston. He was at least 1sec a lap quicker than everyone else.

But if you don't like Hamilton, you can put that down to him having a car that is much faster in the wet than everybody else's cars. Discounting the age-old saying about rain being known as a great leveler and how the best drivers always shine in the wet.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG