The online racing simulator
James Bond complete set for a tenner
(36 posts, started )
Yh but will they charge u 90 quid tho when u buy it.
#3 - Jakg
Quote from Luke.S :Yh but will they charge u 90 quid tho when u buy it.

You really are a misinformed tit.

Will buy once I find my UCAS card (5% off bitches).

EDIT - From my experience they will cancel, but either way it's worth a shot for the best christmas present ever!
Quote from Luke.S :Yh but will they charge u 90 quid tho when u buy it.

Why? Says £9.99 on the site. It's illegal to take any more, as that's all I've authorised from my card.

They can not let me have it at all, but they can't charge me more.
ok i ordered it but i guess they will tell me they cocked up and want more money but im not paying lol
#6 - Jakg
Quote from tombarlin :ok i ordered it but i guess they will tell me they cocked up and want more money but im not paying lol

You will probably get this...

Quote from Play.com Email :Dear {YOUR NAME}

We are writing to advise that the '{item name}' was listed on our website incorrectly. The product was originally listed with an incorrect price and is not currently available. We are therefore unable to fulfill your order and this item has now been removed from our website.

With this in mind we have arranged for your order to be cancelled which you can view by logging onto the 'my account' section of our website. Please be assured that you have not been charged.

Please accept our sincere apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,

Play

Ordered and fingers crossed....there is always a chance they might get it shipped out before they realise the cock-up.....I hope!
#8 - Bean0
It will have been done on purpose, but they'll deny it.

Forums across the 'web will be spreading the word, hundreds of orders will be placed that would otherwise not have been.

They will do the 'sorry...incorrect price, cancel or pay full price of £xx', and retain more orders than they would have got in the first place if it was listed correctly.

Viral marketing.
#9 - AMB
Quote from Jakg : Originally Posted by Play.com Email
Dear {YOUR NAME}

We are writing to advise that the '{item name}' was listed on our website incorrectly. The product was originally listed with an incorrect price and is not currently available. We are therefore unable to fulfill your order and this item has now been removed from our website.

With this in mind we have arranged for your order to be cancelled which you can view by logging onto the 'my account' section of our website. Please be assured that you have not been charged.

Please accept our sincere apologise for any disappointment or inconvenience this may have caused you.

Kind Regards,

Play

You mean apologies right?

i'm guessing that was a typing error because Jakg never makes mistakes.
#10 - AMB
£9.99 Free Delivery

RRP: £159.99 | You save: £150.00 (93%)

I'm guessing it's not an error since they have the above saving of £150.00 (93%) unless it's an automated system.
Haha, the percentage thing is automated. Still, ordered one. It's a punt but what the hell
#12 - Jakg
Quote from AMB :You mean apologies right?

i'm guessing that was a typing error because Jakg never makes mistakes.
[/I]

I c&p'ed from the email they sent me last time i bought something mis-priced.

The % thingy is automate.
I was saying to my dad just order it and see if they actually ship it for that price.
yep. done the same. Ordered but not getting my hopes up.
Ordered it over an hour ago...VERY surprised that I have not yet received the "Confirmation E-mail" that usually arrives within seconds of me clicking "confirm order"...
Bah...got them all anyway, just would have been nice to have a boxed set
#16 - AMB
Quote from Jakg :I c&p'ed from the email they sent me last time i bought something mis-priced.

The % thingy is automate.

Thought it might of been
Not gunna order it since it's too good to be true.
#18 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Not gunna order it since it's too good to be true.

I agree, and even if i did buy them, i'd just re-sell them on eBay and I can't be bothered.
Oh and besides, they'll have your details anyway, so you'll get more junk mail!
Quote from Bladerunner :Ordered it over an hour ago...VERY surprised that I have not yet received the "Confirmation E-mail" that usually arrives within seconds of me clicking "confirm order"...
Bah...got them all anyway, just would have been nice to have a boxed set

I ordered 3 and got the confirmation e-mail straight away.
It is a pre-order, because there will be high demand I suspect you're paying a deposit for your box set.
Ordered 1. Got the e-mail instantly.

Not got my hopes up, but it would be nice!
It's 99,99 now.
Did any of you guys get it for 9.99 then?
Dunno yet, got a confirmation and no "ooh sorry..." email.

(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG