The online racing simulator
did anyone watch [Britain’s Got The Pop Factor ... it goes on ]
so did anyone watch ,

Britain’s Got The Pop Factor And Possibly A New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly On Ice , last night ,

i only saw bits of it , but i was told it ras really good , any ideas where i can watch it .
#2 - Bean0
What channel was it on ?
iPlayer for BBC or Channel 4 has '4 On Demand'.

If it was on on 3 or 5 then you may have to look 'elsewhere' .
it was on channel 4 , but ive checked there website and its not on to watch it again

Edit , remember i dont live in the UK , so iplayer is out of the question even though it has nothing to do with ch4.

and dont ask me how i get english channels ...
It was freakin' funny, though I understand the marmite response it has had.

Men to Boyz! LOL
#5 - sam93
It was deffently a joke wasn't it? I was half asleep when it was on, put it on when I went bed and started to fall asleep. What makes me think it could be a joke is because one of the lads went home and said he didn't get through and his nan died on the spot. It was funny what I saw of it though.
What time was it actually on though because I ended up watching it on 4+1
I saw the last five minutes of the "results", just at the point where the squeaky-clean Cat Deeley yelled "F*CKING SHUT UP!" at the studio audience.

It doesn't seem like laugh-a-minute stuff, but from the bits of it that I have seen, it appears to be a good parody of all the rediculous talent shows.

It was on channel 4, so may be on catch-up on demand for those on cable.
peter kay being serious . i dont think so lol , yes it was a joke , i mean they donnt show people die on stage if it were real lol ,
Its was shite.
I was watching bits of it on bbc, it was ok
If you like Peter Kay's previous stuff, then you would have hated it. Vice Versa if you don't like his previous stuff, then chances are that you would have liked it.

BTW....2up 2 down should have won , but then were is Peter Kay going to get his number 1 single again. Still haven't forgave him for "Is This The Way"
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :If you like Peter Kay's previous stuff, then you would have hated it. Vice Versa if you don't like his previous stuff, then chances are that you would have liked it.

BTW....2up 2 down should have won , but then were is Peter Kay going to get his number 1 single again. Still haven't forgave him for "Is This The Way"

I thought it was good, and I've enjoyed Kay's previous stuff. It was a simple spoof show, but it was realistic enough to be almost believable (if you were a foreigner you might have thought it was real, maybe ), and it had some good moments. As a whole it was decent TV though, the whole talent show format is so deserving of this kind of pisstake.
I would also have to say that this being a Peter Kay show, it is one of his worst one yet. I love the rest of his shows though, Phoenix Nights, Road to no where and of course him on stage.
You guys so need to read Ben Elton's "Chart Throb" and "Dead Famous"
Awesome spoofs, both of them.
Quote from pacesetter :I was watching bits of it on bbc, it was ok

Wow, your clever, seeing as it was on channel 4

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG