The online racing simulator
It's been a long way, but I'm back.
Thought most of you don't remember or recognize me.
I am a team member of Factory Phantom Racing (FPR), FPR | Keithano#9,
I have been forced to leave LFS due to a serious crash in real-life karting around a year ago. It has been announced in the in team and the off-topic forum.
After undergoing several operations and physical therapies, I am glad that I can hold my wheel now.
I just downloaded LFS into my new computer, and still getting used to all the new patches, just wanna say HI to everybody (either recognize me or not), THANKS for all the kind words after my crash, and AWESOME JOB as usual for all the devs.

See you guys on track and leagues thro . I most participate in leagues or hotlapping otherwise. Not usual to see me on normal racing servers like Redline or CTRA, but I will try to involve more
#2 - J@tko

Welcome back sir. Indeed, I seem to remember something being said. But glad you're back now - hope you have fun again

And GL if you're still getting fixed
Well I can't say I remember you from before but sounds like you've come back from a serious injury. Welcome back and enjoy LFS? o.o
Yes, I also remember seeing a thread about your incident. So although I've never raced against you, it's good to see you're back!
Name sounds familiar, you were a pretty fast driver, right?

Nice to hear that you are recovering, must have been a hell to go through!
Have fun playing LFS!
I did not know about this and was wondering what happend to you. I myself had several operations after i crashed my scooter(see picture) at the age of 16 so i kinda know what u have had to deal with.

Welcome back Keithano! Hope to see u back in owrl soon.
Attached images
scooter.jpg
Any video's/pictures of the crash?
Quote from aroX123 :Any video's/pictures of the crash?

Actually, I'm kinda curious as to what happened too. But I'm a bit more subtle!

I wasn't here when you left, but welcome back, keithano!
I think i remember... Wasn't it your sister posting here?

Anyway, welcome back.

Why would you like to see videos or pictures of the crash ??? :thumbsdow

Anyway WELCOME back to :lfs: !
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=32903

The thread posted a year ago mentioning the accident.

Glad to see you back (although i have never actually played with you).

[edit]

Im only about 55 minutes too slow with the link. Anyways.... Duh.
Woah mate - that sounds like a very nasty way to find out they've disabled "Reset" in real life too.

Glad to hear that you are better. I saw your name somewhere (maybe in the "Who's online" bit of owrl.de) a couple of days ago and I wondered where you had been.
hey Kiethano, Nice to see you around again glad your bouncing back.

Good luck with the further recovery.
Glad you made it back, Keithano
Welcome back, nice to see you've recovered to the point of being able to be active again...
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Name sounds familiar, you were a pretty fast driver, right?

Nice to hear that you are recovering, must have been a hell to go through!
Have fun playing LFS!

Glad to know that I am recognized by some people :P O well, I am not fast

Quote from ChristijaNL :I did not know about this and was wondering what happend to you. I myself had several operations after i crashed my scooter(see picture) at the age of 16 so i kinda know what u have had to deal with.

Welcome back Keithano! Hope to see u back in owrl soon.

Whassssup, Firedup! Great to see you again, mate. Glad you remember me. I maybe participating in the coming round of OWRL Div A.

PS: You've joined spdo? lol..great team and great choice. Things have changed alot.

I don't have any video, but I can see if I got any picture of my kart afterwards. It's just pretty much a piece of trash

Quote from J@tko :Gf

EDIT: Holy Shit http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=32903

Yep, right on. Thanks for digging the thread for me. I am so grateful to her, and for every kind words that I've received

Quote from Storm_Cloud :Woah mate - that sounds like a very nasty way to find out they've disabled "Reset" in real life too.

Glad to hear that you are better. I saw your name somewhere (maybe in the "Who's online" bit of owrl.de) a couple of days ago and I wondered where you had been.

Storm_Cloud! How're you? Glad to see you again. O yea, I started to go back to owrl and see what's happening. Always love to race with you guys, great memory!

It's very nasty indeed, I'm actually glad that I am still alive.That's the usage of safety equipments, especially my helmet.

Quote from franky500 :hey Kiethano, Nice to see you around again glad your bouncing back.

Good luck with the further recovery.

Thanks, Franky. Am I eligible to continue my old service with that great discount?
Finally, thanks again for everyone's kind words. I just can't express my gratefulness via words. I think the best that I can do is to race and win you guys
#19 - JJ72
a buddy from macau? doesn't sound chinese though.
Welcome back! i remember your thread that your girlfriend wrote ....
Quote from JJ72 :a buddy from macau? doesn't sound chinese though.

JJ72, you should remember me, dude :P I've once posted on the racegame.org. What do you mean by doesn't sound like Chinese?
I didn't know you before, but I still welcome you back. Your story is quite freaking indeed and I am glad you made it !
can you explain us how you crashed?
Quote from chanoman315 :can you explain us how you crashed?

Definitely. I remember every detail before my crash...

It's a club race.. nothing international. I attended the race as usual with my team, prepared it pretty well. Have had several practices before the race to ensure my kart is in perfect shape as well as my status. First practice of the race day, it's around 9am in the morning. I went several laps. Then on the longest straight of the track, which you can flat out at about 130 km/h to make T1 (no need to lift off the throttle), I turned my steering wheel, aiming at the apex. All of a sudden, I realized that my front wheels doesn't turn despite the fact that I've turned my steering wheel. I knew that I was . Things and time became to slow down.. At that moment I can think of so many things, but I just can't do anything other than stepping on the brake. However, it's too late, and actually impossible as there is no run off area, just a tire wall. I crashed straight to the tire wall at the highest speed possible, been thrown high up to the air. The people told me that I was like over 10 feet high on the air..seriously. Then my head hit on the ground. I was fallen onto the middle of the track (it's the track after T2, which is a 180 degree corner). At that moment, I can still get up, slowly walked to the grass near by. Then, some white color started to fill up my eye, it's like I am turning to blind.. Then I can't see anything, but still conscious. Just several seconds after that, it's like all of my stamina is gone, and I fell onto the ground unconscious.

I was diagnosed of having cerebral concussion, fracture of several metacarpal bones, etc etc.

I am very lucky to be alive.. A great helmet for the win.
Wow. O_O

Welcome back and good to see your ok.

Man I'd be so freaked out if my eyes went all white and I couldn't see anything after a crash O_O. I'd probably get a heart attack!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG