The online racing simulator
China Truck Drifter
(11 posts, started )
China Truck Drifter
#2 - TiJay
This makes me want to buy a cheap RWD car and some land (oo arr).
oh wow that brings back memories

dad had one of these when i was 14

http://www.vanfiles.com/Honda-Acty.jpg

i used to handbrake it round our back yard, slide it everywhere and leave amazingly long rubber marks on our drive by side stepping off the clutch at max revs , every time i9 got caught i had to pay towards the cost of new rear tyres so in the end i got a couple of spare wheels and used to get old mini tyres of the local mot station
#8 - buedi
Quote from Töki (HUN) :http://videos.streetfire.net/v ... uck-1000-HP-NO_175314.htm

Ah yes, Heinz Werner Lenz. This guy is a true Petrol (Diesel) Head :-)
I saw him several times on the European Truck Grand Prix. He has a Tow Truck and Heavy Load Company. He was always good for some nice show (Burnouts, Drifts) but when he's racing he knows no mercy

In one year when the Truck GP Race on Sunday was cancelled because of Fog on the Nurburgring (you could not see the Track from the Grandstands) the fans where very frustrated. He then did a massive Burnout in the Pits. The Tarmac got that hot, that it dissolved. He said, when I can't kill a set of tires in the Race at least the Fans should have a bit from it because of the cancelled race.
Quote from buedi :Ah yes, Heinz Werner Lenz. This guy is a true Petrol (Diesel) Head :-)
I saw him several times on the European Truck Grand Prix. He has a Tow Truck and Heavy Load Company. He was always good for some nice show (Burnouts, Drifts) but when he's racing he knows no mercy

In one year when the Truck GP Race on Sunday was cancelled because of Fog on the Nurburgring (you could not see the Track from the Grandstands) the fans where very frustrated. He then did a massive Burnout in the Pits. The Tarmac got that hot, that it dissolved. He said, when I can't kill a set of tires in the Race at least the Fans should have a bit from it because of the cancelled race.

Haha, he must be a great 'face' then
Cool :-D

I've read in an automotive journal a review of Daewoo or Daihatsu mini bus, the size just like this one. In winter they put a 100kg piece of lead in the rearmost part, to reduce the oversteer. Otherwise the rear axle unloaded and tried to pass the front axle on a wet/snowy/icy road.
It is a very popular way in RWD cars. My dad used to put sand bags in the trunk of his Sunbeam Avenger 1300 during winters.
I haven't done that, but when I carried 4 tires in my cars trunk it definitely had more grip.

China Truck Drifter
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG