The online racing simulator

Poll : If Lewis didn't get spun by Felipe, what position would Lewis finish then?

More!
1st
3rd
2nd
4th
5th
7th
8th
6th
Quote from aroX123 :Here too.
I was up 6:00 today, i allmost fell too sleep when watching Quali

I woke up at 4:30am, always wake up around that time but go straight to sleep, took me a hour to get out of bed lol. Fell asleep twice, hope that doesn't happen early sunday morning.
I liked not having Steve Rider; he's annoying and unnecessary. Is he on vacation, or did he get fired?
Quote from Lateralus :I liked not having Steve Rider; he's annoying and unnecessary. Is he on vacation, or did he get fired?

he was presenting the ITV England football coverage
good luck people on waking up and not falling asleep i think i might just stay up, Blizzcon will run till about 1-2h at night, play some games after it and watch scared to go to bed as i might miss it xD
I prefered it without Steve, but didnt particularly enjoy having Martin, he isnt used to / very good at the bit at the start. It seemed very empty, in my opinion.

TBH Ted would have been a better choice since he has proven he can do it from doing BTCC.
Some of you guys complain about getting up at 6 for quali but remeber anyone around here gets up like that for every race (even worse for those on our West Coast).

Wimps!
Quote from Rappa Z :Some of you guys complain about getting up at 6 for quali but remeber anyone around here gets up like that for every race (even worse for those on our West Coast).

Wimps!

never complained, i actually find it even more "funner" to wake up early/night for f1 race
Are DVRs really that uncommon for most people still? I haven't had to get up early to catch a live race for years.
^ Was just thinking the same, 'night all! :P
Quote from Rappa Z :Some of you guys complain about getting up at 6 for quali but remeber anyone around here gets up like that for every race (even worse for those on our West Coast).

Wimps!

i agree

"oh god too early," that means you guys are not true fans of F1, every race i see it at that time, and i dont fall asleep....
Quote from Lateralus :Are DVRs really that uncommon for most people still? I haven't had to get up early to catch a live race for years.

I don't know if I would say the same if I lived in the USA but watching a race "live" or watching a recorded race just isn't the same.
My family has a DVR, it just tends to be that even if we slept in a cave that was cemented shut we would still somehow find out the results before we watch the recorded race.
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't know if I would say the same if I lived in the USA but watching a race "live" or watching a recorded race just isn't the same.

+1

They're playing it at midnight (live) and at 8 AM here. I choose to stay up because it's always more interusting when its live heh.
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't know if I would say the same if I lived in the USA but watching a race "live" or watching a recorded race just isn't the same.

I just pretend it's live when I start watching it. I don't read any F1 websites during the race weekend. It's as good as live for me, but I see your point.
Quote from Rappa Z :My family has a DVR, it just tends to be that even if we slept in a cave that was cemented shut

Given that you're in New Jersey, I think you'll find if you spent the weekend out in the pine barrens or somewhere like Cape May or LBI, you'd easily avoid any news of anything that happened in Japan or indeed anywhere further afield than NYC.
Rosberg just gave away his strategy for the race in an interview on german TV.
... That's what he wants everyone to believe...
Morning guys! ready for some usual ranting?
Hi fellow weirdos who've got up for the build up!
Crazily short commercial breaks in ITV's prerace
good start, nicely done by kovi pushing kimi wide
Hamilton's got problems, surely? He's going really slowly.

Poor old David.

EDIT: Was that Massa's fault? Looked like it. Although Lewis might not have given him enough space.
f**king massa! dman idiot!!!! going dirty for the world championship eh???
WTF was Lewis and the Ferraris doing...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG