The online racing simulator
Night or Rain?
(98 posts, started )

Poll : Which one first?

Wet weather driving.
Night time driving.
Night or Rain?
If the developers should make either one first, which one would you want? i would want night but realistic and not nfs night, real night.
I would like some other weather
At least it's a more imaginative version of those two ides
Quote from duke_toaster :At least it's a more imaginative version of those two ides

Wet weather.

What good is 'other weather'. Fog won't really affect traction levels as rain would, nor would it have lovely spray.
A wet night would be nice.
Quote from Stefani24 :A wet night would be nice.

in racing trucks Every start of race/T1 would make for a great video
Wet weather driving. It'll be fun to look at demo'ers at T1. But I want Night equally as much. Oh, and Improve the headlights before night is put in the game.
#8 - Jakg
Night, simply because I hate racing in the wet (although my only experience of racing in the wet IRL was using slicks )
yes, they need beams on the ground for night to work, and fs2004 has fine wet wetcher look so they can probably look at that.
#10 - Jakg
Wet weather is a hell of a lot harder to program than Grip = Half and Reflection = Double.
yeah but wich one to be developed first? and i dont like that smoke, way to thick and in a ball
Can you imagine night.. and then the country side that everyone wants?

Night please.
wowo darkness is what i want nothing but the cars lights illuminate
Guys, that's one of those threads that got discussed a million times already.

Abd yes, everybody would want to have night and wet weather, BUT, and that's a very big BUT it's very much work to do on scawens side, thus it won't happen in the near future. In fact, I can't see that feature in S2.
i made this thread to see what people would like to have developed first. :grouphug:
Night driftin' in the rain with hip hop music! Need For Speed games are so accurate.

Ever drive at night in the rain? Other peoples headlights are nearly unbearable.
Simulated glare? Rock on!
yes i agree
wet weather would be awesome
Quote from chavm481 :i made this thread to see what people would like to have developed first. :grouphug:

Problem is that the LfS developement works like democracy in the USA. Meaning it doesn't.
Ignoring the fact that threads like this are completely useless, I'd go with wet weather.

Tbh, I think night races would be a try-once-and-then-never-again gimmick, and I can't see the appeal of driving fast without seeing the track. Most people can't even handle the effects of wind, how do you think night races compare to that? (Though granted, that is an argument valid for both night and wet races.)

The only time where night races (implying a dynamic day-night cycle) would be cool is on the 24h race, but that's about it. Driving in rain, however, is something much more common to happen in real racing. Having to deal with changing conditions and pit strategy sounds, at least to me, much more interesting than setting the monitor brightness to max.
Quote from Jakg :Night, simply because I hate racing in the wet (although my only experience of racing in the wet IRL was using slicks )

Its exciting

I drove karts few times in rain and not what you'd call light rain
it's what I would call downpoor.

But a wet race at night vissability can't realy get animore poor then in those kind of conditions
night for endurance racing.
Hmm i wouldnt pick Night time, about 70% of the racing which goes on in real life is it daytime, if we had night time racing, the developers would have to make it so u can put ur headlights on.

i think Wet Weather racing is a laugh!

Night or Rain?
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG