The online racing simulator
China Circut Championship 2008
(24 posts, started )
China Circut Championship 2008 car
1600cc class
Shanhai VW 333 Racing--Shanhai VW Polo builded by CUSCO

Dongfeng Nissan Ghia Sports--Dongfeng Nissan TIIDA Tuned by NISMO & Renault Sport

Dongfeng Yueda Kia 778 Autosports--Dongfeng kia Cerato Euro Style

Dongfeng Citroën Beijing Hai dian Driving school Racing--Dongfeng Citroën Fukang 16V

Beijing Alan Motor Sport--Shanghai VW Gol

Beijing Hyundai Zhejiang Freely Racing--Beijing Hyundai Elantra

Hubei T-Sun Racing--Dongfeng Citroën Fukang

HA/MA Z1 Racing--HA/MA Family 2

Weihao Racing--didn't see

Beijing Top Speed Racing--Geely Freedom Cruiser

-----------------------------------------------------

2000cc class

Chang'an Ford Racing--Chang'an Ford Focus

Hankook Team LF--Guangzhou Honda Auccord

TSB Racing--Guangzhou Honda Auccord

Loong Wah Racing--First Auto Toyota Collora/ Guangzhou Toyota Camry

Dongfeng Yueda Kia 778 Autosports--Dongfeng Kia Cerato

HA/MA Winson Racing--HA/MA 3

China Dragon Racing--Dongfeng Peugeot 307

Shanhai SRT Racing--First Auto Mazad 6

Shanhai Parvast Racing supproted by Shanghai SRT Racing--Chang'an Ford-Mazad 3

#2 - ajp71
Nice to see some older European models racing, much nicer than that modern bloated crap.

What's sticking out of the Polos bumper?
Quote from ajp71 :Nice to see some older European models racing, much nicer than that modern bloated crap.

What's sticking out of the Polos bumper?

you talk about the one under yokohama's sticker?
#4 - ajp71
The thing at the bottom just in front of the front right wheel.
Quote from ajp71 :The thing at the bottom just in front of the front right wheel.

which?
Attached images
1.JPG
#6 - ajp71
Quote from scania :which?

B, I'm still completely lost as to what it is? Some kind of unsophisticated jacking system, a rather bulky sensor or something else, I'm tempted to say it's an utterly retarded exhaust system

A is obviously a sticker and C is just taping up the radiator.
Quote from ajp71 :B, I'm still completely lost as to what it is? Some kind of unsophisticated jacking system, a rather bulky sensor or something else, I'm tempted to say it's an utterly retarded exhaust system

I'd say air jacks.
Curious, is China as drift crazed as Japan? All those motorsports I seem to find in China are always circuit based not drift based.
i like the VW polo, only that exhaust...
Quote from duke_toaster :I'd say air jacks.

Putting the air jack valve there would be almost as special as putting the exhaust there, it's not an air jack valve anyway.

Quote from bumper :yeah that may actually be it, seeing there appears to be nothing at the back of that car.

...and it's got heat shielding in that photo as well, they may have mastered cheap imitations but they clearly haven't mastered
competition car preparation :doh:
Quote from ajp71 :B, I'm still completely lost as to what it is? Some kind of unsophisticated jacking system, a rather bulky sensor or something else, I'm tempted to say it's an utterly retarded exhaust system

A is obviously a sticker and C is just taping up the radiator.

it is exhaust
Quote from lizardfolk :Curious, is China as drift crazed as Japan? All those motorsports I seem to find in China are always circuit based not drift based.

Because the most popular auto sports in china are all supported by manufacturer
& no FR car made in China
Quote from scania :Because the most popular auto sports in china are all supported by manufacturer
& no FR car made in China

Interesting, I don't know that.
Quote from scania :it is exhaust

They take a perfectly good piece of German engineering and turn it into cheap and tacky badly thought out Chinese crap, what were they thinking :doh:
Quote from ajp71 :They take a perfectly good piece of German engineering and turn it into cheap and tacky badly thought out Chinese crap, what were they thinking :doh:

because the car in this race must be made in China.

& it is not a cheap car...
the polo's price is near 3000000 RMB.....
& it can catch the 911 GT3 Cup is some small circuit like Beijing
Quote from scania :because the car in this race must be made in China.

& it is not a cheap car...
the polo's price is near 3000000 RMB.....
& it can catch the 911 GT3 Cup is some small circuit like Beijing

I'd put my money on German engineers noticing the tiny flaw in having your exhaust exposed in front of the axle line in any competition car, let alone a high contact series like touring car racing always is. You don't see European Polos racing with exhausts sticking out the front bumper in the air stream do you? I know the car is fundamentally well designed just like I said it has had a few rather cheap and tacky bad bits of unthought through design that seem to have occurred following a huge failure of common sense. You see it all the time through the Chinese motor industry, lots of dodgey cheap copies and stupid things like this that just look wrong, before you even get to why they're so silly
Quote from ajp71 :I'd put my money on German engineers noticing the tiny flaw in having your exhaust exposed in front of the axle line in any competition car, let alone a high contact series like touring car racing always is. You don't see European Polos racing with exhausts sticking out the front bumper in the air stream do you? I know the car is fundamentally well designed just like I said it has had a few rather cheap and tacky bad bits of unthought through design that seem to have occurred following a huge failure of common sense. You see it all the time through the Chinese motor industry, lots of dodgey cheap copies and stupid things like this that just look wrong, before you even get to why they're so silly

No major parts of this car are designed by China...
The engine is German engineers, the semi-GT300 chassis is from CUSCO
the only two things designed by china is the Aero Parts & the wheel...
or you can said the drivers are also made in China...

So, if there are someone should be silly for the exhaust, they should be the German engineers, that is their design
Quote from scania :No major parts of this car are designed by China...
The engine is German engineers, the semi-GT300 chassis is from CUSCO
the only two things designed by china is the Aero Parts & the wheel...
or you can said the drivers are also made in China...

So, if there are someone should be silly for the exhaust, they should be the German engineers, that is their design

Don't take it so seriously, I'd still love to meet the engineer who reckoned mounting the exhaust exit forward of the axle line was a wise idea
Quote from ajp71 :Don't take it so seriously, I'd still love to meet the engineer who reckoned mounting the exhaust exit forward of the axle line was a wise idea

I like the TIIDA more than the Polo
The changh in Beijing

1.The side parts of polo was changh

2.TIIDA get the GT wings

Necropost alert!

Following the bump I might as well ask : what rules are these cars built to? Super Production?
I also want some information on the series.

Is it popular? How big is the field? How many races/venues are there? Finally how much does it cost to field a team?
#23 - JJ72
Quote from duke_toaster :Necropost alert!

Following the bump I might as well ask : what rules are these cars built to? Super Production?

their own rules.

with ridiculous manupulations on "car balancing".
Quote from lizardfolk :I also want some information on the series.

Is it popular? How big is the field? How many races/venues are there? Finally how much does it cost to field a team?

If you have $, you can make a 1600cc FWD DTM Style car to join it

China Circut Championship 2008
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG