The online racing simulator
How to create a good online race layout?
hello there,

I have a little problem, i want to create a good autocross layout for racing purpose ( 1 to 30 player online ) just like on CTRA Bump and Jump. Only, i made a good Oval track before for the UF1 but it wassn't possible to start a race with more then one car. the other drivers couldnt join the race. what i am doing wrong?

Topic: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=42385

Are there any options in autocross editor to add a maximum amount of players?

i hope someone can help me.

EDIT: we had the host setting to a max of 16 player or something so that wassnt the problem.
It might have been because your layout only has one starting position. Did you create one? using the "S" key to make a Green Arrow? If so, it needs to be deleted, and your track must start under the lights if your layout is in the autocross area. This way, more people can start, since if you're using the green arrow it is common for the messae "Cant join, start is blocked" to appear.
Okey thnx! i think that is the problem! i always use the green arrow!

thnx guys!
#4 - J@tko
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :Erm yeah you can't have a grid of cars at the Blackwood car park...multiple cars starting simultaneously isn't possible there.
It is possible in the Autocross area though if you use the default grid (infront of the lights) by not creating a starting position.
This is true to atleast my knowledge anyway

There is a grid at BL3 - its in the bottom left corner. Just be careful to make sure the entire grid (16 cars) isnt obstructed by AX objects

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG