Rally vans in LFS
(27 posts, started )

Poll : Rally vans in LFS

Closed since :
No
Yes
Whatever
Rally vans in LFS
One day i were thinking about POWERFUL new cars in LFS, so i thought about rally vans, such like that in picture.

What about your opinions?

Yours faithfully, TexasLTU
Attached images
Ford-World-Rally-Transit_4.jpg
For what ?
#3 - JJ72
that is a van...........in rally colours.
No no no no and no.
#9 - J@tko
Now this is a van I want in LFS
Is that the one that's essentially a Williams Renault F1 car with an Espace bodykit balanced on top?
I'd much rather the Ford Transit Supervan 3.

Quote :Ford has restored and refurbished its one-off Transit Supervan 3 - a 150mph van used for special events - in time to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Transit van's launch next year. Originally known as Supervan 2 and built 20 years ago, it was based on a Ford C100 race car chassis and powered by a mid-mounted Ford-Cosworth 650bhp HB F1 engine. It was finished off with a hand-made seven-eighths scale fiberglass body and was displayed at the 1995 Birmingham Motor Show. It later had its engine replaced with a more practical Ford-Cosworth Pro Sports 3000 V6, still giving a potential top speed of 150mph. Now known as Supervan 3, it has been restored to its original 1984 Ford Motorsport livery. "Transit Supervan 3 will play a major role in many of the events we are planning in 2005 to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Ford Transit", said Gary Whittham, Ford's director of commercial vehicles. "It looks fantastic, sounds even better and goes like no other Ford Transit van."

http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp- ... ads/2008/02/supervan3.jpg

now thats a racecar i mean van
Quote from John5200 :hmmm..... with 300 mph or something like that, it would take of... I LIKE IT xD

Not unless it has a front wing attached to the hood Oh, wait... then we'll have a flying hood :/
Quote from John5200 :hmmm..... with 300 mph or something like that, it would take of... I LIKE IT xD

actually no. it's self-regulating. the moment it lifts off, the rear wheels lose traction, thus no propulsion. then it touches down and the game starts all over again. must be an aerodynamic speedlimiter
Mk.3 Transit van or no van at all
Quote from Bandit77 :actually no. it's self-regulating. the moment it lifts off, the rear wheels lose traction, thus no propulsion. then it touches down and the game starts all over again. must be an aerodynamic speedlimiter

Ha ha, u think stuff 2 much in depth, ha ha

Man this would be cool, first time ive heard of it but it looks nice
#18 - Osco
Looks like fun Yes for me
#20 - VoiD
What´s next... a hand truck..?
#21 - Gunn
Golf carts at Westhill get priority over this.
****... that'd be fun. Golf-kart racing!
fail

When will the shite ideas stop?
I voted yes because this is possibly the most stupid suggestion I have seen and that is really saying a lot!
It's not even a 'rally van' - it's a 'van painted in the team colours of a team that operates rally cars'.

Rally vans in LFS
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG